NarcoticHobo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also did you see eBay preorder of BW7 boxes (you get 5 boxes) for about $240? That way if you sell four of em, one free for you! I might do it and sell em around and save me some
    NarcoticHobo, I literally would take anything I could get. Need all the holo s as well... whatever I can get
    Cold flare boxes sell for about $50, so each pack is around $2.50, or $37.50 for 15. But since they are hodge podged from several boxes/promo packs then I'll value them less around $32 for all 15. I just have my doubles from Zek/Reshi decks and Gar/Hyd decks. I can't really do a pre-order on a box though :( I also have a Keldeo theme deck only missing the keldeo that I could include for very very cheap (I bought it specifically for keldeo card only, haha).

I'm going to PM you a tentative deal.
    NarcoticHobo, I'd want to get all the packs (depending on price), theme deck trainers for Zekrom/Reshiram decks, cards for the Garchomp/Hydreigon deck, and would love to Pre-order a box through you! Would love to get a BW7 one, Black Kyurem BOX, and pretty much anything else you got JPN wise I'll need. Name some prices
    NarcoticHobo, are you going to get any of the BW7 set and be able to trade it? Also, would you happen to have any theme deck trainers, or JPN packs for trade/sell? I'm sure I could do that... really wanted bisharp, but oh well
    NarcoticHobo, I value most, if not all, at least $3.50 per card, but elective is about $7. lmk. I'd be willing to buy/trade with these.
    Hey look at my new offer you can accept or decline. I declined your offer because i can get those sleeves for $5 for 64 sleeves. Also i can get cold flare packs at 2.50 each pack
    NarcoticHobo, Wait a minute... Would you do $50 a set? I thought the sets had 4 EX's in em, and now I see its 3... And it has 4-5 SR's, and 2 UR's... Anything else I might like to get?
    NarcoticHobo, dang... really wanted to get it. Any other FA's you could add new? Would give JPN cards you need for it? Ill check for it
    NarcoticHobo, would you consider adding the white Kyurem FA by chance? PM incoming after I get my next paycheck which is soon (and wanna pay immediately)
    NarcoticHobo, Nothing new yet, but looking to buy them/trade em! Also want the FA White Kyurem!!! Big want in my book. Would you take $65 (value wise) per set? Including ALL EX's per set (NOT FA's)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…