New “Paradox Clash Tins” Releasing in May!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Two new “Paradox Clash Tins” will release in English on May 24th for $26.99.
They will come with a foil promo card of either Walking Wake ex or Iron Leaves ex, five booster packs, and a code card.
The two promos are reprints from Temporal Forces, but with alternate artwork that hasn’t been seen in Japan yet. Japan could get these in their annual end-of-year set.

Paradox-Clash-Tin-Walking-Wake-ex-300x243.jpg

Paradox-Clash-Tin-Iron-Leaves-ex-300x243.jpg

Paradox-Clash-Tins-Back-300x241.jpg

Continue reading...

Both Iron Leaves and Walking Wake are overall still my favorite two of the Paradox Pokemon. IDEK why, but I just love how they both look, on a purely aesthetic level.

Its been a while since we got cool looking tins and not just the regulars from memory. But walking wake looking like a strong card.

Nice, is still way later than the first release of these mons but is good to haven them as promos, specially Iron Leaves that will see competitive play.

I don't know why they keep on doing this, the exact same card just with different art. They keep on doing fillers like this, with The Sandwich Bois, and The Paradox "Legendaries". (Iron Valiant and Roaring Moon). And now this.

Le sigh….I wish they would give us sick promos in these tins like they did with the Crown Zenith bird trio or even if they have to do these heartless reprints then even just a different shape tin that was maybe a littler closer to convenient to store stuff in or store them together ?

I don't know why they keep on doing this, the exact same card just with different art. They keep on doing fillers like this, with The Sandwich Bois, and The Paradox "Legendaries". (Iron Valiant and Roaring Moon). And now this.
Would you rather they just give you a reprint of the same art that is in the set?

Why is this a bad thing?

It's to make it easier/cheaper to play the game, which is the TCG's primary objective.

Would you rather they just give you a reprint of the same art that is in the set?
No, but like @Jdbeardsmith said, they should just do like what they did with Crown Zenith. Good, completely new cards.
It's to make it easier/cheaper to play the game, which is the TCG's primary objective.
I realize that, but it's just reprints with barely any actually new stuff in the Tins/Boxes. Grafaiai ex and Mabosstiff ex were sighs of relief.

No, but like @Jdbeardsmith said, they should just do like what they did with Crown Zenith. Good, completely new cards.

I realize that, but it's just reprints with barely any actually new stuff in the Tins/Boxes. Grafaiai ex and Mabosstiff ex were sighs of relief.
Those are unique cards but bad ones. I'd rather get a reprint with new artwork of a good card than a card that will see no play.

Those are unique cards but bad ones. I'd rather get a reprint with new artwork of a good card than a card that will see no play.
I just collect, so I know nothing about competitive lol. Competitive is so confusing.

Back