“Mabosstiff ex Showcase Collection” Also Releasing!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
In addition to the Mabosstiff ex Box, there will also be a Mabosstiff ex Showcase Collection releasing on February 23rd.
It will come with a Mabosstiff ex promo card, three booster packs, and a code card. It will retail for $11.99.

Pokemon-TCG-Mabosstiff-ex-Showcase_EN-1945x2000-1478e37-195x200.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Mabosstiff-ex-Showcase-Back_EN-2000x1813-1478e37-200x181.jpg

The Mabosstiff ex Box was revealed in December; it will release on February 23rd for $21.99. It will come with a Mabosstiff ex promo, a jumbo version, a holo Maschiff from Paldea Evolved, four booster packs, and a code card.

Mabosstiff_ex_Box-2-200x178.jpg

Continue reading...

The price difference in these is pretty staggering - with them pricing the showcase at lower than MSRP single pack prices like that - it’s inferred that the original product is 10$ more for only a single pack and a jumbo card which no one would pay 10$ for alone so I feel like they just are asking for the Jumbo card box not to sell if they’re on shelves next to eachother- I’m mostly just confused on why they didn’t just continue the size/shape/configuration of the Annihilape boxes - they took up less shipping and shelf space but we still got 4 packs and the promo - maybe this new configuration is for separate retailers and not meant as retail competition testing ?‍♂️ but truly I’m pretty happy with the size/product if they switch to this type of release for these Promos

Three packs for $12 is a good value. The kids will pick this over the 3 pack blister, it's cheaper and comes with an ex.

The price difference in these is pretty staggering - with them pricing the showcase at lower than MSRP single pack prices like that - it’s inferred that the original product is 10$ more for only a single pack and a jumbo card which no one would pay 10$ for alone so I feel like they just are asking for the Jumbo card box not to sell if they’re on shelves next to eachother- I’m mostly just confused on why they didn’t just continue the size/shape/configuration of the Annihilape boxes - they took up less shipping and shelf space but we still got 4 packs and the promo - maybe this new configuration is for separate retailers and not meant as retail competition testing ?‍♂️ but truly I’m pretty happy with the size/product if they switch to this type of release for these Promos
It’s also missing the other holo exclusive. Still, I think this product is better and I will pick this up.

Back