The Age of Calamity — A New Era for Roaring Moon ex

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers, Isaiah here, and I am happy to be writing another article for you! Last time, I talked a lot about my preferred way to play Mew VMAX, which is the Fusion Strike Energy build with Meloetta. Despite my love for this archetype, it continues to be the less popular and less successful of the two variants, with the highest placing Fusion Mew VMAX list at the Charlotte Regional Championships being played by Xander Pero, who had an incredible 9-0 start Day 1, but he had a rough Day 2, landing him a 75th place finish at the end of the weekend. While this finish was by no means bad, it pales in comparison to the Double...

[url="https://www.pokebeach.com/2024/02/the-age-of-calamity"]Continue reading...

Fairly new to PTCG, Can someone explain why Moon has a bad Garde match up despite Gardevoir being weak to dark types? Is it that one Garde is single prize?

Fairly new to PTCG, Can someone explain why Moon has a bad Garde match up despite Gardevoir being weak to dark types? Is it that one Garde is single prize?
Yes it is because roaring moon can only really take one prize in the gardi matchup Vs gardi always taking two, even if moon gets an easy lead they can still lose later on because of the single prize gardi and scream tail

^ And THIS is why paywalling articles like this a bafflingly stupid idea. Be better, Pokebeach.

Back