“Night Wanderer” Set Releasing in June, Features The Loyal Three!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve now learned Night Wanderer will release in Japan on June 7th!
The set will feature The Loyal Three: Okidogi ex, Munkidori ex, and Fezandipiti ex. In the video games they are Poison/Fighting, Poison/Psychic, and Poison/Fairy.
There are multiple ways to translate this into the TCG, such as by making Okidogi ex a Fighting-type, Munkidori ex a Psychic-type, and Fezandipiti ex a Darkness-type.

The-Loyal-Three-300x169.jpg

In the games the three Pokemon travel to Kitakami, sneak into Ogerpon’s den, steal three of her masks, and kill her human friend in the process. This happens at night, so the set’s name could be referencing this. Ogerpon tracks down the three Pokemon to the local village and kills them, but the villagers mistakenly believe the Pokemon were defending them from the fearsome Ogerpon. The villagers laid the three Pokemon to rest and unfairly named them “The Loyal Three.”...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
How are we getting set details for April and June sets, but still know nothing about the March set, it's pretty obvious now that crimson haze is the Ursaluna set but still.....

That being said I wonder if Bloodmoon ursaluna will be represented as a basic or a stage 2 in the tcg

How are we getting set details for April and June sets, but still know nothing about the March set, it's pretty obvious now that crimson haze is the Ursaluna set but still....

That being said I wonder if Bloodmoon ursaluna will be represented as a basic or a stage 2 in the tcg
I think it'll most likely be a basic ex since you cant actually evolve an Ursaring into Bloodmoon Ursaluna.

Looking at these dates, I’m assuming that Temporal Forces will just feature Cyber Jungle and Wild Force, plus the ex decks.

SV6 will come out late May to be legal for NAIC which will cover Crimson Haze and Mask of Change, with promo’s and other non set additions added it.

SV7 will be likely be after worlds similar to Obsidian, but could be out in time to be legal for Worlds and will include this set and Stellar Miracle

Looking at these dates, I’m assuming that Temporal Forces will just feature Cyber Jungle and Wild Force, plus the ex decks.

SV6 will come out late May to be legal for NAIC which will cover Crimson Haze and Mask of Change, with promo’s and other non set additions added it.

SV7 will be likely be after worlds similar to Obsidian, but could be out in time to be legal for Worlds and will include this set and Stellar Miracle
SV7 probably Will be relesed at same weekend when worlds will be. I would be surprised if it would be legal for worlds but never say Impossible

In my opinion SV6 will release the same day as Night Wanderer, and will include Crimson Haze, Mask of Change AND Night Wanderer, in order to make a big Kitakami set
Then SV7 will only include Stellar Miracle, for an Indigo Disk set
It wouldn't really make sense to have the loyal three alongside Terapagos in the same set, so I think that's how they'll do it
We've got very close releases between japan and international, so this wouldn't shock me, as long as international doesn't get it before japan, it seems fine

In my opinion SV6 will release the same day as Night Wanderer, and will include Crimson Haze, Mask of Change AND Night Wanderer, in order to make a big Kitakami set
It wouldn't really make sense to have the loyal three alongside Terapagos in the same set, so I think that's how they'll do it
We've got very close releases between japan and international, so this wouldn't shock me, as long as international doesn't get it before japan, it seems fine
This makes the most sense to me, it's exactly what happened with Paradox Rift, it's releasing around the same time our second main set released last year, and it feels like an ogerpon + ursaluna set on its own is incomplete, and a lousy three + terapagos set feels disjointed and weird to me.

I’m so sad we have to wait until July for a Terapagos card, but I bet the alt it will ultimately get will be beautiful and full of rainbow gems and every tera type crystals swirling around them.

SV6 is likely coming May 24th so it can be legal for NAIC, just like it happened last year. Also, international sets don't go much for theme. It's literally just a amalgamation of sets, sometimes themes line up but that's not intended.

Isn’t it weird that Kitakami is being dragged out to three sets? Or is it just me that thinks that? Crimson Haze, Night Wanderer and Mask of Change which are all pretty spaced out too.
Like there’s not that many new Pokémon introduced into the first DLC to stretch it out to three sets, I’m more curious if Crimson Haze really is just Blood Moon Ursaluna and some returning Pokemon in Kitakami. Maybe Dipplin and Hydrapple? But they would prob save that for the Blueberry Academy set. There’s nothing else left. Sinistcha will be in Night Wanderer sounds like. Maybe Pecharunt will be in that set with the Loyal Three. If the second DLC only gets the Stellar Miracle set that’s gonna be kinda funny compared to the three for Kitakami. They’re dragging out the dlc for sure. Though I guess you could argue these recent two sets were dlc part 2 focused with the paradox legends.

I think they will combine some of the sets but they will defiantly have some cards from blueberry. They do already have the ancient and future legendary pokemon so they might think they have already started doing the academy sets

Back