Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon has officially revealed Lugia V from Silver Tempest! This is the first English card they’ve revealed from the set. The set releases in America on November 11th. It’ll be a combination of cards from Japan’s Incandescent Arcana and Paradigm Trigger.

Lugia-V-Silver-Tempest-215x300.jpg

Lugia V will also have a full art in the set (below) and a special art version.

Lugia-V-SR-215x300.png

And of course the card evolves into Lugia VSTAR...

Continue reading...

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Lugia V will also have a full art in the set (below) and a special art version.
You don't say? I wonder what it will look like. I sure hope it's illustrated by kawayoo!

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Well, obviously you need to go to his profile and find the setlist threads he makes, and then subscribe for updates so that you're constantly aware of what cards he thinks will be in the next set. Why? Because. [Welcome to the forums.]

Arita creates such convincing depth and shine with his shading. I'm always in awe of anything he does on a larger scale, like this Lugia. The guy is a legend, seriously.

Faceless Wonder

Eevee enthusiast
Well, obviously you need to go to his profile and find the setlist threads he makes, and then subscribe for updates so that you're constantly aware of what cards he thinks will be in the next set. Why? Because. [Welcome to the forums.]

Arita creates such convincing depth and shine with his shading. I'm always in awe of anything he does on a larger scale, like this Lugia. The guy is a legend, seriously.
Ohhhh okay, OBVIOUSLY 😉