AlexHoenn

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty sure I just opened 7 resealed boxes from the most recent set so I can get behind this, even as a partly sealed collector

AlexHoenn

Aspiring Trainer
When did you purchased these boxes? I am refraining myself from buying booster boxes after the release date for this very reason.
I actually bought them day 1, took them a while to ship out though. All boxes had only 1 FA pokemon, no jirachi and no braixen/altaria CHR. Seemed very cherry picked

Edit; Plastic seal also seemed kinda sketch, couldn't see that on the sales pics

chris.n7

Aspiring Trainer
I actually bought them day 1, took them a while to ship out though. All boxes had only 1 FA pokemon, no jirachi and no braixen/altaria CHR. Seemed very cherry picked

Edit; Plastic seal also seemed kinda sketch, couldn't see that on the sales pics
They must have resealed the packs too then going by that.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer

Oh wow, I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get your money back and write a review to that garbage seller. May I ask which website/seller was it? They must've weighed each pack.