Pikachu Promo Preorder Bonus Revealed for “Pokemon Scarlet & Violet!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those who preorder physical copies of Pokemon Scarlet & Violet in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan will receive a full art Pikachu promo featuring Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly. The card is the first promo of the era. The card images below are not final, as they’re missing their promo numbering.

Pikachu-Promo-Pokemon-Scarlet-Violet-214x300.png

Pikachu-Promo-Chinese-215x300.jpg

Pikachu – Lightning – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[L][L][L] Let’s Go on an Adventure: 30+ damage. This attack does 10 more damage for each of your Benched Pokemon.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Love the Stamp. Love the new template. Looks awesome but lets be honest, its got a pretty trash attack. 1 Lightning + 2 Colorless would be ok. but this is just a fancy collector card i guess. Still, I'm all up for it! ??

Yeah okay I'm gonna wait two weeks for my copy to arrive, sure. No the complaint is that US preorder bonuses suck ass.
Has never taken 2 weeks for something to arrive from Amazon JP for me, they use DHL.

And yes, international pre-order bonuses suck; but you can just buy the Japanese version fairly easily so it's not that big of a deal.

The style for the Scarlet and Violet cards is extremely clever because it clearly shows that the SV cards have evolved from the SW cards, and looking at the sneak peeks that we got from Lucario ex and Magnezone ex (the latter I am SO looking forward to getting), the evolution icons are going to be circular again. If they change the weakness or resistance of a few Pokémon, that's fine. BUT (and this is a BIG but) if they keep the Lightning Weakness for Water Pokémon, I will be super duper happy!

Has never taken 2 weeks for something to arrive from Amazon JP for me, they use DHL.

And yes, international pre-order bonuses suck; but you can just buy the Japanese version fairly easily so it's not that big of a deal.
It's the principle of the thing my dude. The US should have better pre-order bonuses

Back