New “Collector’s Chest Tin” in November with Exclusive Foil Cards!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Collector’s Chest Tin” will hit store shelves on November 18th!

Pokemon-TCG-Collector-Chest_EN-1959x2000-1478e37-196x200.jpg

Front

Pokemon-TCG-Collector-Chest-Contents_EN-736x767-1478e37-192x200.jpg

Contents

Pokemon-TCG-Collector-Chest-Back_EN-2178x2000-1478e37-200x184.jpg

Back

The tin will feature exclusive foil versions of Hisuian Voltorb, Hisuian Growlithe, and Hisuian Sneasel from Astral Radiance. It will also include five booster packs, a coin, four sticker sheets, a mini...

Continue reading...

I hate these random products with pokémon stock photos simply placed over a generic background. They look so boring and uninspired. At least the japanese merch have a little context.
Normally I would 100% agree but this product in particular is definitely aimed at young kids, and I don't think they mind too much

Normally I would 100% agree but this product in particular is definitely aimed at young kids, and I don't think they mind too much
Sure, maybe in the end they don't mind as you said. However I think that TPCi can make a little more effort in product design even if the target are young kids (there are plenty of nice examples out there).

I hate these random products with pokémon stock photos simply placed over a generic background. They look so boring and uninspired. At least the japanese merch have a little context.
maybe you never played Arceus? looks spot on to me

Back