Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
October and November will see the release of several non-set products!
A new type of product called a “Battle Box” will release. This appears to be something different than the “Build & Battle Boxes” associated with prereleases and the larger “Build & Battle Stadiums.” The Battle Box will come with four booster packs, three promo cards, a jumbo card, an “upgrade sheet,” a VSTAR marker, and a code card. It might be a deck-building product. It will retail for around $34.99.

Sword-Shield-Lost-Origin-Build-and-Battle-Stadium-Grouped-Contents_EN-900x428-bd93c0f-300x143.jpg

Build & Battle Stadium

Two VSTAR Premium Collections will release in October. Like the Kleavor VSTAR Premium Collection, each will come with a Pokemon V and VSTAR promo card, a jumbo version of the VSTAR card, a pin, a coin, a VSTAR marker, and a code...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Hm, these seem consistent with normal release schedules, so maybe we'll still get the Fall set on time after all?

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
VSTAR boxes might be Zacian, Zamazenta or Rotom?
Kinda weird that they still haven't announced the boxes for FA Palkia, FA Dialga, Jirachi and Virizion.

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
I know they usually do basic pokemon for the tins, but it'd be really nice if they did Arceus/Palkia/Dialga Vstar. The more players able to access these competitively viable card, the better.

efwolverine

Aspiring Trainer
I know they usually do basic pokemon for the tins, but it'd be really nice if they did Arceus/Palkia/Dialga Vstar. The more players able to access these competitively viable card, the better.

I was thinking Palkia and Dialga would make great choices for the VSTAR premium collections for this very reason.