Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
After almost two years, the Special Delivery Charizard promo is finally going to release in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada!
The Pokemon Center has launched a registration page where you can submit your name and address to receive a one-time use code. The code can only be used with an eligible purchase totaling $20 USD (before taxes), $20 CAD (excluding GST), or £20 GBP (inclusive of VAT). The code will expire on December 31st, 2022.
The promo is releasing at all of TPCi’s Pokemon Centers to celebrate the full launch of the UK’s Pokemon Center. As of posting codes have not been sent out yet. It could be a few months before we see them.

Special-Delivery-Charizard-180x200.jpg

Special-Delivery-Charizard-Image-200x200.jpg

Special Delivery Charizard promo was...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

LoneSoul

Aspiring Trainer
This will fit nicely right next to my special delivery pikachu lol and,I'm working on buying a sealed delivery bidoof as well

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
It's also worth noting that this card will also be shipping to Canada and the UK, which it wouldn't have before since they were added to the list of regions serviced by the Pokemon Center. Actually, I said they were added to the list, but really there wasn't a list before that, since it was only America. This will make more competition for those hoping to get this promo, but it's also a good thing for people in those countries, since they now have the opportunity to get this card for themselves.
One more thing. For those of you planning to just buy the Pikachu V Shining Fates Box or comparable $20 product, remember that those products technically cost $19.99. I'm guessing it will be the same for those paying in Pounds or Canadian Dollars. (Side note: yes, the aforementioned Shining Fates product is in stock, along with the Shining Fates Elite Trainer Box. Just a public service announcement in case you weren't aware.)

Digg07

Aspiring Trainer
It's also worth noting that this card will also be shipping to Canada and the UK, which it wouldn't have before since they were added to the list of regions serviced by the Pokemon Center. Actually, I said they were added to the list, but really there wasn't a list before that, since it was only America. This will make more competition for those hoping to get this promo, but it's also a good thing for people in those countries, since they now have the opportunity to get this card for themselves.
One more thing. For those of you planning to just buy the Pikachu V Shining Fates Box or comparable $20 product, remember that those products technically cost $19.99. I'm guessing it will be the same for those paying in Pounds or Canadian Dollars. (Side note: yes, the aforementioned Shining Fates product is in stock, along with the Shining Fates Elite Trainer Box. Just a public service announcement in case you weren't aware.)
The arceus v figure collections are currently in stock and are $25, might be a great option if they are still in stock when the codes go out

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
I heard there's gonna be new cards to support special delivery pokemons.

Secret Mail (Tool) - When this tool card is attached to a Special Delivery Pokemon, you take 1 extra prize card when your opponent's pokemon is knocked out by damage done by this pokemon's attacks.

Parcel Tracking (Item) - Look at the top 7 cards of your deck and put a Special Delivery Pokemon or Trainer Card you find there into your hand.

Express Delivery (Supporter) - Your opponent takes 2 prize cards. Take two extra turns after this one.

Not lying. Its gonna be in Incandescent Arcana. 😉

Last edited: