Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The special art version of Conkeldurr V and the full art version of Professor’s Research (Professor Willow) have just been revealed during the livestream of the Japan Championships! We translated the entire Pokemon GO set a few days ago. The rest of the set’s secret rares should leak next week, so stay tuned!

Condelurr-V-143x200.png

Professor-Willow-143x200.png

Conkeldurr V – Fighting – HP230
Basic Pokemon
[F] Counter: 20+ damage. If this Pokemon was damaged by an attack during your opponent’s last turn, this attack does that much more damage.
[F][C][C] Dynamic Punch: 90+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 90 more...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Nirvanna21

Mew.
So, Pokemon thought that giving Conkelderr an alt art instead of giving Melmetal an alt art was a good idea? Also, shoutout to N. Design inc for doing such a bad job at these alt arts!

It's a shame about the former, but the latter is expected. It's a pokemon GO themed set after all, they were going to be designed the way they are sadly. I prefer my cards with proper art as opposed to 3D stuff ultimately.

Pokemon1982

Aspiring Trainer
Regular V: posed towards the camera, more texture details, dynamic pose, sculpted details like eyebrows and cheeks for style, original model (Ayaka Yoshida and Ryo Ueda actually sculpt their models instead of ripping the game ones).

Alt Art V: posed towards the distance, game model, stock art pose, details are just textures on the model and not extrusions, generic environment.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is going to be the cheapest alt art.

Finosaurus

Aspiring Trainer
It's a shame about the former, but the latter is expected. It's a pokemon GO themed set after all, they were going to be designed the way they are sadly. I prefer my cards with proper art as opposed to 3D stuff ultimately.
I know, it’s just that they still could’ve put more effort in.

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
I have waited ages for a cool ultra rare card of Conkeldurr and they give us this garbage, seriously? At least the regular art is cool but christ this PoGo is pretty awful so far. I might just buy fake packs so I can at least get a Caterpie EX or thick pikachu to laugh at...

Nirvanna21

Mew.
I have waited ages for a cool ultra rare card of Conkeldurr and they give us this garbage, seriously? At least the regular art is cool but christ this PoGo is pretty awful so far. I might just buy fake packs so I can at least get a Caterpie EX or thick pikachu to laugh at...

At least the regular V card artworks thus far are 10/10. I am salivating over the Dragonite and Mewtwo V. The latter especially so, after V-Union took away the last beautiful Mewtwo artwork.