Professor Willow’s FA, Rare Candy, and More Revealed in ‘Pokemon GO’ Commercial; All Secret Rares Known!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Pokemon GO commercial has partially revealed Professor Willow’s full art card, Rare Candy, and a new Slowpoke and Spinarak! Thanks goes to JustInBasil and Franco T. for the translations!
Spinarak – Grass – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[G] Poison Sting: 10 damage. Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Slowpoke – Water – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[C] Hold Still: Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.
[W] Fishing Day: Put an Item card from your discard pile into your hand.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
As someone who bought a whole ass playset of Professor Willows while they were still TWENTY DOLLARS EACH, I have a moral dilemna... help

Hi Guys, the SRs are wrong for some of the slots, 80, 81 and 83 are Trainers. There are more SRs. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Red.jpg
    Red.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Yellow.jpg
    Yellow.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 15
I actually were hoping for them letting rare candy “rotate” and at the same time gives us a buffed rare candy. Maybe a pre erretad candy that u couldn’t use on your first turn

Don't know where this meme started, I think I'd be pretty cool to see Rare Candy rotate (it's not a well-designed card), but Stage 2s need it to even start to competing with big basics.

Don't know where this meme started, I think I'd be pretty cool to see Rare Candy rotate (it's not a well-designed card), but Stage 2s need it to even start to competing with big basics.
That's certainly a hot take. What makes you say Rare Candy is badly designed?

That's certainly a hot take. What makes you say Rare Candy is badly designed?
You've triggered the demon.
But in short, Rare Candy makes Stage 2 Pokemon into "Stage 1, but need a Trainer".

And so the cycle continues...

Not gonna lie part of me wishes Rare Candy doesn't get reprinted with another regulation block just so we can see @Da idiot eat 69 Arceus Vs

Also are we gonna be here next year as well

Back