Omi

Aspiring Trainer
I love the ditto idea it will be so much fun
also, the bibarel art is amazing with smeargle!!!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
The Ditto peeling mechanic is awful, especially knowing how bad TPCi's quality control for the cards is as a general baseline. In the 90's PCL couldn't even make the Vending sheet cards so you could consistently peel them off the sheet without damaging the cards, and they're actually good at quality control.

ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer
Fun fact: these special sets are designed for collectors. To go into it complaining about playability doesn’t make sense. These set are never and will never be designed for anything more than going in a binder. If a card miraculously does turn out to be playable then nice, that’s a bonus. But it’s just not worth getting upset about or over analysing
I don't agree with what he said for the cards but saying this is complaining is crazy. He is literally just saying his opinions on the playability of these cards. These cards are pretty good anyways. It is the trading card GAME

El Maestro

Aspiring Trainer
Curious if all of the Pokemon that are really Ditto will have 70HP showing regardless of who they are.

bwyattvirtue13

Aspiring Trainer
I was kinda hoping for a little more from Melmetal Vmax it's still an OK card but not as good as I thought it would be. They could've at least given it an ability where it takes 30 less damage from attacks. That's pretty standard for Metal Pokémon like this. So far the big powerful cards in this set like Melmetal Vmax and Mewtwo VSTAR are underwhelming.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
There is only Hatterene left to have a Vmax? Technically the another apple (Dont remember the name) too but its the exact same thing, so wouldnt be surprising if they just ignore it

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
I cannot wait to see the stories of young kids who accidentally rip the card or get tricked by other kids into unpeeling cards that aren't decoys 😭

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
Probably because it’s trying to show the photobomb mechanic of pogo when that’s the only way to get smergle in pogo when you take pictures of Pokémon
Thats what i was thinking, but that should have been a Smeargle card then, lol. or maybe makethe same pic, 2 seperate cards, since the photobomb Smeargle gets the moves of the mon in the pic... ooohhhh that is why... or the Smeargle could have had the Ditto Ability without the peel?

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
Has anyone reported this for the GO set merch?

V Battle Deck–Mewtwo vs. Melmetal​

remember around the CG remake of the mewtwo movie, they said Mewtwo and Meltan had a secret connection... did anything ever come of that? or why Meltan/Melmetal was in GO/Lets GO? i figure the Mewtwo armour was made of Mel-metal.