First ‘Pokemon GO’ TCG Cards and Products Revealed!

I am just excited to have a spiritual successor to whimsicot gx. I personally played that deck for forever with porygon z that allowed you to attach as many special energy as you wanted

I was kinda excited for this set but... the Go logo in the corner of the art is so tacky and gross. I wish I had the skill to edit out the logo on the shiny Eevee so I could put it in a binder...

Last edited:
Oh okay cool, nobody's going to find this set in stores ever because there's the seventeenth shiny Charizard of the last five years, pack it in everyone.
OKAY so that one guy wasn't joking? How can people on this site continue to defend TPCI when they just keep shoving shiny charizards in our faces? My god, there's 800+ Pokemon but god forbid they stop focusing on him every third or second set..

People, whenever Pokemon TCG introduce a new style (i.e. EX, GX, Lv.X, ...) there will test it out with a Charizard first. The next big thing is radiance, there will be a Charizard for that. Pokemon Go introduced to the TCG? There will be a Charizard for that. What is in store for generation 9th basic pokemon? Don't know, but the crystal ball foresee a Charizard. Oh, now the eeveelution too. Gotta spend em all, GOTTA SPEND EM ALLLLL, T-C-G!

I was kinda excited for this set but... the Go logo in the corner of the art is so tacky and gross. I wish I had the skill to edit out the logo on the shiny Eevee so I could put it in a binder...
That's one problem that the TPCi needs to address, to stop overlapping the logo on the art. I love(d) the art, not the game. I was excited about Celebration until I realized that there going to overlap that uncreative pikachu "2 5" (no, not twenty five, two five). Have a look at the new Groudon card with team Magma. The pikachu logo right ear directly points at the female grunt you know what. It is disgusting.

People, whenever Pokemon TCG introduce a new style (i.e. EX, GX, Lv.X, ...) there will test it out with a Charizard first. The next big thing is radiance, there will be a Charizard for that. Pokemon Go introduced to the TCG? There will be a Charizard for that. What is in store for generation 9th basic pokemon? Don't know, but the crystal ball foresee a Charizard. Oh, now the eeveelution too. Gotta spend em all, GOTTA SPEND EM ALLLLL, T-C-G!
Okay, I kid you not, I was JUST THINKING about this last night or the other night..I was like 'wait, how has charizard been around for every single major new mechanic other than Prism Stars? that's no a coincidence, they know what they're doing'. So it pleases me very much to know I'm not the only one to come to this conclusion.

Gotta say, I was expecting more of the artworks to come from the screenshots taken in game and shared online. I know that would've been more difficult to do because of privacy and whatnot, but that would've been interesting. But the cards like Blissey that still show off the game are awesome!

Not quite. We didn't get an amazing rare Charizard.

OKAY so that one guy wasn't joking? How can people on this site continue to defend TPCI when they just keep shoving shiny charizards in our faces? My god, there's 800+ Pokemon but god forbid they stop focusing on him every third or second set..
Chill out. There is all the gen 1 starters as Radiant Pokemon, not just the Charizard. And they ain't even focusing on those.

There also wasn't a Gold Star Charizard or Charizard Prime or Charizard EX in BW.

Or BREAK or Shining.

It's mostly true though, but not every mechanic has one. The increase of Charizard cards only really took off around XY with the Megas and then Pokemon Go and since then Pokemon hasn't stopped.

There also wasn't a Gold Star Charizard or Charizard Prime or Charizard EX in BW.

Or BREAK or Shining.

It's mostly true though, but not every mechanic has one. The increase of Charizard cards only really took off around XY with the Megas and then Pokemon Go and since then Pokemon hasn't stopped.
This is just semantics and you know what I mean lol

yawn.

I'll pick up the pika / eevee promos and maybe the full-art trainers, though other than that I dislike the artwork and will not expect this.

Back