First ‘Pokemon GO’ TCG Cards and Products Revealed!

PokeStop seems extremely strong in the right deck, especially in expanded. Straight up draw 3 in some cases.

That gyarados can win off 1 attack with the card Will from cosmic unless I'm mistaken

Attachments

• SM12_EN_208.png
    SM12_EN_208.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 16
>any number of coins< should go infinite
It says that to clarify that Will works on effects whether they flip 1 coin or flip more for an effect, which is why it then reclarifies "for the first coin flip". One could still incorrectly interpret that the "for the first coin flip" might refer to the first time you use an effect for a coin flip that turn, but that's already been established with "the next time you flip any number of coins" at the start of the card effect.

Can you use Gyarados v/vmax to power up magikarps attack? Always forget how this work.

Mewtwo V/VSTAR - This Mewtwo might have some use as a nuke potential in P decks. 3/4
Alolan Exeggutor V - 6 energy just to snipe a Lumi? No thanks. 3-4
Melmetal V/VMAX - wait for a VMAX before making conclusions.
Snorlax - Block Snorlax, yes. Bad attack, no. 3
Magikarp/Gyarados - worth trying. 3/3
Aipom/Ambipom - FFI Noivern has some decent win rates, before it was bad. 3/3
Chansey/Blissey - Just a tank. 3/3
Lure Mod - fine. 3
Pokestop - searches items. CEL Mew as an item. Love it. But still, recent decks plays like 1-2 copies of each Stadium and tend to play 1-4 Stadiums per deck. 4-5
Blanche/Spark/Candela - meh. Worse than Hau if flipped tails and waste a supporter. At least, Team Mystic represent! 2/2/2
Meltan/Melmetal - meh. 2/2
Pikachu - meh.
Alolan Exeggutor & Rowlet GX and Shining Legends Venusaur could potentially make Alolan Exeggutor a beast in expanded.

It says that to clarify that Will works on effects whether they flip 1 coin or flip more for an effect, which is why it then reclarifies "for the first coin flip". One could still incorrectly interpret that the "for the first coin flip" might refer to the first time you use an effect for a coin flip that turn, but that's already been established with "the next time you flip any number of coins" at the start of the card effect.
Yep my bad, I apparently can't read, thank you ?

SO MUCH MEWTWO I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SET TO BE OUT. I'm going to be so furious if this set has a lot of scalping.

Who in this god forsaken land thought it was a good idea to unleash this scourge of a card into standard?

1651182266250.png

Back