Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The secret rares from Time Gazer and Space Juggler have now been posted to social media! We translated both sets last week. They will release in Japan on Friday.
Many of the cards from these dual sets will become part of May’s Astral Radiance set. The cards from Battle Region will also be used for our set. However, because the three sets have too many cards, we expect a good portion of them will be cut and saved for August’s Lost Origin set.
“Time Gazer” Secret Rares
Dialga’s special art shows different phases of the moon at the same time to reference its ability to control time...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

coolcorsola

Aspiring Trainer
OKAY BUT LIKE the Dialga and Palkia origin form alt arts are probably the best alts of this gen! The MC Escher painting reference for the Palkia one is SO COOL! And the moon phases for Dialga depicting time! I need these!! I was not expecting these two alts to hit so hard!

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
What with all the fruit and how the building are set out in the Machamp V alt art... it looks like its took a job in Delfino Plaza, from super mario sunshine? Like near the middle part where theres a sun painting on the floor and you have to focus the camera up into the sun! :D doubt it's a reference from that, but cool regardless <3

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
The numbers for Space Juggler doesn't make sense to me...how can Heatran V FA be #72? Beedrill must be getting a FA and an alt, but there's still 2 spaces inbetween...also looks like no room for Oranguru V?

Edit: just saw the edited main story after writing this haha. Also not the first time a Pokemon wasn't in the correct order; we had hyper rare Primarina GX come before hyper rare Alolan Ninetales GX in Guardians Rising. That said though, it is the first time where an entire typing has come before another when it normally shouldn't.

Last edited:

SamsGottaCatchEmAll

Aspiring Trainer
Im loving the special art cards!
Here's what I can see in the two:

Machamp Card - Trapinch, Maractus & Dugtrio
Liligant card - Starly, Pacharisu, Refflet, Spheal, Swinub, Lumineon and Bascalegion

Can you guys see any more hiding away in the cards?

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
What with all the fruit and how the building are set out in the Machamp V alt art... it looks like its took a job in Delfino Plaza, from super mario sunshine? Like near the middle part where theres a sun painting on the floor and you have to focus the camera up into the sun! :D doubt it's a reference from that, but cool regardless <3
It's Stow-on-Side where the Fighting/Ghost gym is and where Bea uses a Machamp.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, do people here like the Machamp? It's one of the worst alt arts so far IMO. Proportions are all over the place.

Also Astral Radiance looks like it will be another $80 set. None of these Pokemon are popular enough to prop up the set. At least the cards will be more affordable.

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
Oh, do people here like the Machamp? It's one of the worst alt arts so far IMO. Proportions are all over the place.

Also Astral Radiance looks like it will be another $80 set. None of these Pokemon are popular enough to prop up the set. At least the cards will be more affordable.
Art is subjective after all my friend. I think the Machamp art looks great personally, its full of character (literally and figuratively). As for the set it self being popular or not, not sure what you mean by that. There may not be a Pikachu or Charizard here but that has nothing to do with what makes a set great. As a player and a collector I am very happy with the set and more variety means a healthier game state.