Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The KFC promos of Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott that were first revealed for Taiwan will now be releasing at Japan’s Pokemon Centers and Gym tournaments starting March 25th. When you purchase Pokemon TCG items, you’ll receive one of the promos at random along with a sticker.

1400_SP_274_MOKUROH-143x200.jpg

1400_SP_275_HINOARASHI-143x200.jpg

1400_SP_276_MIJUMARU-143x200.jpg

6d569530917227e7dd811f4374e62562c5aef438-145x200.jpg

We’ll be getting the promos internationally in our Collector’s Bundle (also releasing March 25th)...

Continue reading...

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
anybody else remembers the little bean bag plush toys that KFC released here in the states? There was Vulpix, Dratini, Zubat and Seel. It seemed to have been the one and only time KFC sold anything Pokemon here in the states, other wise it was just Burger King and McDonalds. I wonder why?

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
No, I meant people who purchased the product from retailer, opened the packs, then resealed them and pay a visit to customer service to return the items for refund. I read Walmart accept returns for Pokemon TCG. Then, Walmart can send those products back and the manufacturer examine and add/remove cards and resealed them. Do you understand now? By the way, either you edit your comment by removing the last sentence (I bold it above) or I will report it. I don't do drugs, never did, never will. And I do encourage it either.
No Walmart and the like of retail would just put it back on the shelf unless the package was badly resealed they would not suspect a thing. YouTuber RealBreakingNate came across that himself back in 2020. It sucks you do run the chance of that happening but retail stores don't really make much money from the sell of trading cards. I work at a walmart and when I'd find stolen Pokemon product and showed to a manager or take it to claims they would not care and told me to just toss in the garbage cause its so low on sales for Walmart its not worth the time to claims it out.

So no these boxed sets are never resealed product like you where wondering, TPCi just has shit ton of loose packs to make into these products.

I'm guessing you have bought similar products and didn't get anything for pulls? Nah sorry man these are all random luck, this hobby is a gamble of trying to pull the cards you want.

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
anybody else remembers the little bean bag plush toys that KFC released here in the states? There was Vulpix, Dratini, Zubat and Seel. It seemed to have been the one and only time KFC sold anything Pokemon here in the states, other wise it was just Burger King and McDonalds. I wonder why?
Does KFC even do promotions or kid's meals anymore?

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
No Walmart and the like of retail would just put it back on the shelf unless the package was badly resealed they would not suspect a thing. YouTuber RealBreakingNate came across that himself back in 2020. It sucks you do run the chance of that happening but retail stores don't really make much money from the sell of trading cards. I work at a walmart and when I'd find stolen Pokemon product and showed to a manager or take it to claims they would not care and told me to just toss in the garbage cause its so low on sales for Walmart its not worth the time to claims it out.

So no these boxed sets are never resealed product like you where wondering, TPCi just has shit ton of loose packs to make into these products.

I'm guessing you have bought similar products and didn't get anything for pulls? Nah sorry man these are all random luck, this hobby is a gamble of trying to pull the cards you want.
Thanks for the reply, I appreciated it. However, you guessed wrong on the bad pulls. The reason I ask is because since there are people who would buy the products and sell them high, who to say that purchasing many individual packs, opened them and gets all the good cards while replacing them with bad ones, resealed and then return it. It is too much effort but people will do anything for money nowadays.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Yes, I have Dratini and Zubat. They also had temporary tattoo. I find it interesting on the selection of pokemon: no pikachu, no starters.