24 New TCG Accessories Releasing for “Time Gazer” and “Space Juggler!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
April 8th will see the release of several TCG accessories at Pokemon Center stores in Japan, including card sleeves, deck boxes, playmats, and card frames. (There are also card pages releasing to use in binders, but they are not pictured here.) Many of these accessories are to celebrate the release of the Time Gazer and Space Juggler sets featuring the Origin Formes of Dialga and Palkia.

S10D_DeckShield_02-200x200.jpg

f5322c937f6aa33266378fea8129540887142147-200x141.jpg

S10P_DeckShield_02-200x200.jpg

79b82dfcc4d9298fb79ed646381c483ffd909ffe-200x141.jpg

S9a_DeckShield_02-200x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
this post made me realize how big of a spoiler these next two japanese sets will be for people who don't have a switch or money to get PLA...dangit.

some folk are lucky enough to not get that stuff in their suggestions. like, if i weren't subbed to people who uploaded PLA videos, i wouldn't have seen any spoilers
The idea is you would watch a playthrough because those new things will basically be pretty standard normal things everyone in the franchise fanbase talks about.

Although I don't really pay much attention to the Pokemon Centre merch... Lemonade sleeves, really? I mean, it's cute art and all, but... Really?

this post made me realize how big of a spoiler these next two japanese sets will be for people who don't have a switch or money to get PLA...dangit.
I don’t really play the games so I don’t care. I guess someone who didn’t want spoilers wouldn’t check these news or future releases.

I don’t really play the games so I don’t care. I guess someone who didn’t want spoilers wouldn’t check these news or future releases.
how have like 3 different people so masterfully, and seemingly semi-willingly, completely missed my point. truly astounding

Back