Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon TCG Live’s database has revealed our SWSH11 set will be named Lost Origin. It should release internationally on August 26th, 2022.
Our set will obviously be based on Japan’s Lost Abyss set, which releases in June. Judging by the name, the set could feature Giratina and the return of the Lost Zone.
Lost Origin should also feature the cards from Japan’s Dark Phantasma, which releases a month earlier in May. That set could feature a Pokemon like Darkrai or Hisuian Zoroark.
We also know there are future Japanese sets named Incandescent Arcana and...

Continue reading...

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I predict a pretty good to outright overpowered Giratina Vstar, but I'd also like to see Ursaluna Vstar, Hisuian Lilligant Vstar and Sneasler Vstar. Not sure how many hisuian forms/new evolutions will get vs or even vstars but I'll be pretty sad if they're not included. Oh, and maybe can they print a stadium based on one location from each area in PLA? That would be AWESOME

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Hinting Darkrai gives me worries that we might not get Darkrai VSTAR in the next set, after Brilliant Stars. No Darkrai VSTAR means no Dark Patch. Dark decks might gonna struggle much.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Hinting Darkrai gives me worries that we might not get Darkrai VSTAR in the next set, after Brilliant Stars. No Darkrai VSTAR means no Dark Patch. Dark decks might gonna struggle much.
I said because H. Samurott might be a good deck with the presence of Dark Patch since its just a Dark Patch and an Energy attachment, or a Dark Patch and a Moltres, and this thing can effectively KO Pokemon Vs.

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
The Darkrai Vstar deck is related to Battle Region. If Dark Phantasma is about Darkrai it clearly won't feature a new Darkrai Vstar so close to each other (and TPCi wouldn't include 2 different Darkrai Vstar in Lost Origin) so there's no reason to think that Darkrai Vstar won't be in Astral Radiance.

Edit: Well, it might actually not be in Astral Radiance since there's a chance it could get a special box like Lucario is getting, but if it does it should still be tied to the release of Astral Radiance and not Lost Origin.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
First, Astral Radiance. Now, Lost Origin? This partial set list in the next weeks will be nuts
I set up a thread for trainer galleries on Elite Fourum because there was a Reddit leak of TG29 & TG30 from AR. Ice and Shadow Rider Calyrex gold cards. Not sure how they will be able to move forward and get all the cards in if they follow the same 12/11/5/2 ratio.

Or rather, get them in before they rotate out.

Pikachu needs to be in Lost Origin, but it would make more sense for it to be in the November set to close out SWSH with Mew rather than that being Duraludon/Rayquaza.

In addition to that, Zacian/Zamazenta/Eternatus make sense to end it as well, but all will have rotated by then. Also, VMAX Climax is light on Evolving Skies cards and super heavy (obv) on VV/BS/CR. Many of the BS TG were taken from the first 2 and 0 from CR.

Also the trainers moving forward are pretty disconnected. You have the gym leaders as a set then random things like Judge, Adventurer, Sordward.

edit: also the fact that they seem to try and get the newest set's CHR/CSRs released. So AR TG should have everything from Battle Region (6 CHR, 2 CSR). BS TG was just missing Druddigon and Galar Friends with Morpeko V Union probably coming as another promo set.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I set up a thread for trainer galleries on Elite Fourum because there was a Reddit leak of TG29 & TG30 from AR. Ice and Shadow Rider Calyrex gold cards. Not sure how they will be able to move forward and get all the cards in if they follow the same 12/11/5/2 ratio.

Or rather, get them in before they rotate out.

Pikachu needs to be in Lost Origin, but it would make more sense for it to be in the November set to close out SWSH with Mew rather than that being Duraludon/Rayquaza.

In addition to that, Zacian/Zamazenta/Eternatus make sense to end it as well, but all will have rotated by then. Also, VMAX Climax is light on Evolving Skies cards and super heavy (obv) on VV/BS/CR. Many of the BS TG were taken from the first 2 and 0 from CR.

Also the trainers moving forward are pretty disconnected. You have the gym leaders as a set then random things like Judge, Adventurer, Sordward.

edit: also the fact that they seem to try and get the newest set's CHR/CSRs released. So AR TG should have everything from Battle Region (6 CHR, 2 CSR). BS TG was just missing Druddigon and Galar Friends with Morpeko V Union probably coming as another promo set.
Source for it, so that I can see it for myself?