Help Preparing to sell my collection

Slash32

Aspiring Trainer
Hadn’t looked at my Pokémon card collection in about a decade but pulled it out this week after seeing the Logan Paul article and hadn’t realized how much cards are worth these days.

My question is: Would it be more beneficial to catalog my entire collection and sell as a bundle on something like EBay or sell each set separately?

I bought all these cards since new and strictly collected but never played so they are all like new and every set is complete and a few of them are complete 1st edition.

Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there, collector here of the original cards, base set, jungle, fossil, rocket and gym hero’s.
personally I’d say it’s best to sell them as a set for base, fossil and jungle. Gym trainer cards tends to sell well as bundles eg 5 or 6 cards at once. I’d definitely be interested in your collection

thanks,

James

I would be interested in selling the collection as a whole or separately. I'll just put a brief note of what I have and will start preparing what I have for sale but below is a brief note. The base set I got when It first came out so most are great condition but a few are lightly played. The rest of the sets I was only interested in collecting so immediately after opening the booster packs, they went directly into a protector.

Base - Complete with 1st Edition Poliwrath
Jungle - Complete with 1st Edition Holo Clefable, Jolteon, Snorlax and 1st ed. non-holo Clefable, Jolteon, Flareon, Nidoqueen, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Pinsir, Pidgeot, Venomoth, Vaporeon, Snorlax, Wigglytuff, Vileplume and Victreebel and lots of uncommon/common 1st edition
Fossil - Complete with all 1st edition except for Holo Muk, Zapdos and Non-holo Kabutops. Have original Empty 1st edition box and 36ct 1st edition empty wrappers.
Team Rocket - Complete with all 1st edition except for Holo Dark Gyarados (Prerelease) and non-holo rares. Does include 1st Ed. non-holo Dark Charizard.

I also have a lot of doubles of holo's, rare, common and uncommons of all sets. I can email pictures as a lot of the really rare cards are in a single protective case and the rest are in binder page protectors.

Back