JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Entei V has just been revealed from Start Deck 100! Like Raikou V, the card is very similar to Suicune V. The decks will release on December 17th.
Entei V – Fire – HP230
Basic Pokémon
Ability: Fleet-Footed
Once during your turn, if this Pokemon is in the Active Spot, you may draw a card.
[R][C] Burning Rondo: 20+ damage. This attack does 20 more damage for each Benched Pokemon (both yours and your opponent’s).
Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 3

Continue reading...

10types

Aspiring Trainer
I imagine this will make a cool addition to the Charizard VSTAR deck and also has good acceleration with the fire stadium. Also interesting how it rotates after Suicune which is cool because the attacks that depend an both players generally lead to interesting formats.

Valence77

CEO of Pikachu
It does have 20 more HP than Suicune V but it has 1 extra retreat cost which, I think, is relevant.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
The extra 20 HP is so if you charge it in one turn with Magma Basin it gets to the same 210 HP as all the other legendary beasts. Also yeah, the extra retreat is significant because you can't use Air Balloon to pivot to something else like the others, so you need to either get a switch/rope or bird keeper, which I assume is a balancing factor since you can load it in one turn without the use of supporters (like Suicune) or bench sitters (Raikou).

Last edited: