Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have the first images of Amazon’s “Celebrations Prime Collection,” confirming it’s the same product as the one that just released in Europe at GAME stores.

Amazon-Celebrations-Prime-Collection-Box-200x82.jpg

Amazon-Celebrations-Prime-Collection-Contents-200x157.jpg

Amazon-Celebrations-Prime-Collection-197x200.jpg

The only exclusive items in the package are the holo jumbo cards of Light Toxtricity, Hydreigon C, and Mimikyu δ.
The package otherwise combines items from different Celebrations products. This includes:

The Dragapult Prime promo — and its jumbo version — from the “Dragapult Prime Collection.”
The entire “Celebrations Collector’s Chest,” meaning 3 foil promos of...

Continue reading...

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer
Alright I can get this, Wish, y'know there was an alert because for sure some assholes gonna get the notification before me and buy them all

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I honestly can’t tell if that “it will definitely cost more than $50” bit is meant to be satire or if it’s meant to a genuine warning about scalpers buying up Celebrations products in droves.

LexGoyle

Aspiring Trainer
I mean what's the point? Lol I can't even find the other two things outside of scalper pricing; including at the local card shop which has for some time now been pricing at scalper levels.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I'm lost - is this product already available, or still due for release? I thought it was to be released on Oct 8th, then I hear it's due to release Q4, but I see a listing of it already on Amazon...

AFAIK it hasn't gone up for sale yet, it's in the same situation as BB's Celebrations UPC listing right now.

RubenMcNoobin

Aspiring Trainer
AFAIK it hasn't gone up for sale yet, it's in the same situation as BB's Celebrations UPC listing right now.
At first I thought it was released because I could buy the anachronism singles on TCGPlayer (Light toxtricity, delta mimikyu, etc.) but I realized right this minute that maybe there are from people who got their hands on just that collectible lunch box tin. This upcoming Amazon product is for that, plus more. Hopefully it doesn't stealth drop and I get a chance to grab one!

Kisala

Aspiring Trainer
It's already on the market because its available in the UK. It's an Amazon exclusive for USA but a GAME exclusive in the UK according to some YouTuber I watched who opened one.