Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
December 3rd will see the release of three collections featuring the special art Pokemon V and VMAX versions of Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon!

Eevee-Evolution-VMAX-Collection_Sell_Sheet-Vaporeon_EN-2684x2000-1478e37-200x149.jpg

Eevee-Evolution-VMAX-Collection_Sell_Sheet-Jolteon_EN-2683x2000-1478e37-200x149.jpg

Eevee-Evolution-VMAX-Collection_Sell_Sheet-Flareon_EN-2684x2000-1478e37-200x149.jpg

Each collection will include promo cards of the Pokemon V and VMAX, a jumbo version card of the VMAX, a pin of the star Pokemon, and five booster packs.

Vaporeon-VMAX-143x200.jpg

Jolteon-VMAX-143x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
This is amazing, cant decide whether the jolteon vmax or vaporeon vmax is my favourite special art

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Ignoring the obvious disturbance in the force regarding the distribution of these, these are honestly some of the best products I’ve seen in quite some time. I’ve been waiting for the day when they’d make some of those amazing alternate arts as jumbos! And getting TWO guaranteed full art cards in a box of that caliber is no sneezing matter!

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Ignoring the obvious disturbance in the force regarding the distribution of these, these are honestly some of the best products I’ve seen in quite some time. I’ve been waiting for the day when they’d make some of those amazing alternate arts as jumbos! And getting TWO guaranteed full art cards in a box of that caliber is no sneezing matter!
I suppose that's a nicer way to say what I was thinking in regards to distribution. But yes, if we think about a reality where this isn't an issue, these are quite amazing products.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
I kinda think some of this is economic fallout from Brexit, which you guys voted for... :x

There's no way this would ever have sold for under £32, even years ago. I'd say the increase is more in line with the state of shipping/pandemic.

Other Pokemon products haven't really gone up, other than retailers price gouging because of the scalpers.

magikarp ex

wouldn't you like to know.....
There's no way this would ever have sold for under £32, even years ago. I'd say the increase is more in line with the state of shipping/pandemic.

Other Pokemon products haven't really gone up, other than retailers price gouging because of the scalpers.
While not exactly the same, I was selling the Generations boxes (4 Packs, a Full art Promo and a Jumbo) for £25 in my store just a few years ago!

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
While not exactly the same, I was selling the Generations boxes (4 Packs, a Full art Promo and a Jumbo) for £25 in my store just a few years ago!

It seems to be £4~ per extra item in the box.

So 5 boosters is £20, £8 for the two promos, £4 for the jumbo and £4 for the pin, makes about £36.