N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Mark my words, folks. This Dunsparce is incredible and will define the meta for years to come.
It depends how F and L are big in the future. We never know. In a world where Pokémon like this easily get pinged by Inteleon, not really.

Dunsparce - I just stated my reasons. 4

Skate Park - based on what I see and what I've experienced, you rarely pay the retreat cost using energy. Heck no if special energy. Why do we need this thing? Seems so unnecessary. 3

fleshrum

Cephalophore
This dunsparce is actually excellent. Togekiss V in standard could use it, especially with the new lightning stuff that just came out which kind of counters it.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Skate Park is pretty radical, but also quite mediocre. 90% of the time you're not paying the retreat cost.
If it was something like "move the Energy from the retreating Pokemon to the new Active Pokemon instead of discarding it", then I'd consider it much more interesting.

That would be incredibly stupid. Scramble Switch does that and it's an Ace Spec. Why in the world would they give the same effect to a stadium that you can keep using turn after turn?

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
That would be incredibly stupid. Scramble Switch does that and it's an Ace Spec. Why in the world would they give the same effect to a stadium that you can keep using turn after turn?
Not true. Scramble Switch allows you to move any Energy while switching for free - my effect would be limited to how many Energies the Pokemon actually has to discard, you actually need these energy on the retreating Pokemon and it uses your retreat for the turn. The effect is comparable, the power is not.