Introduce Yourself!

Gardy

Drohn is love, Drohn is life...
Hey everyone, It's been awhile and I don't think I ever actually posted in here so I may as well do it now that I plan on being back.

So you may remember me from irc chat as Gardy or gamefreak33797 but I changed my site name to Fangarde and now it's stuck. I used to visit the site every day for a solid two years then I just sorta fell out of visiting. Oh well.

I am a big fan of the games and the show, other than that I just like to relax and chill.

Mora

Don't Panic
Hey everyone, It's been awhile and I don't think I ever actually posted in here so I may as well do it now that I plan on being back.

So you may remember me from irc chat as Gardy or gamefreak33797 but I changed my site name to Fangarde and now it's stuck. I used to visit the site every day for a solid two years then I just sorta fell out of visiting. Oh well.

I am a big fan of the games and the show, other than that I just like to relax and chill.

Not sure if I remember you, but I definitely remember "Drohn is love Drohn is life". In any case, welcome back! :p

Serperior

~
Advanced Member

I feel like I remember the name "gamefreak33797" in my time on the forum. Regardless if I actually do or not, welcome back!

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

Welcome back, Fangarde! I remember seeing you around the forums before, and I feel we might have chatted on a couple of occasions. Anywho, welcome back to the Beach!

AdrianBludfang

Aspiring Trainer
Its been 6 years. 6 years since I was last here. Last seen September 30th 2014. People probably wondered where I went. But now I am back. I was formerly CJBlazer X87 the founder of the Gildor Region. Now I go by Adrian Bludfang and I'm older now. I rejoined and planning to stay again. This place was my home years ago and hope it can be once more. I am a huge pokemon fan, and overall gamer. That much hasn't changed at all. I am friendly and love to write and chat with friends and make new ones. So yeah I'm back and this time to stay. It is hard to believe it's been 6 years though...feels like forever.

Takadakeyo

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Im Taka from Honolulu, HI and I have been into collecting and playing the games since I was little and every year since then, my love for Pokemon has kept growing. Now we have a youtube channel that covers lots of aspects of pokemon from the TCG to the games!

WeebBiscuit

Aspiring Trainer
hey guys, WeebBiscuit here

Long time lurker, been playing for a couple years now. I joined bc i always find myself coming to the page bc friends share all the articles with me and thought that it's time i come into the mix.

i love pokemon, anime, traveling, and being a meme nut

That is all. Thank you for all the great content

AdorableGengar

Cute spooky ghost!
Hello everyone! I’ve been a fan of Pokemon since I played red/blue. As you can tell by my name, I really, REALLY like Gengar. I love his design and his playful personality in the anime.

Toasty Poffin

Gengar is best Pokémon
Hello! I'm Toasty Poffin! I joined here because I'm a huge Pokemon fan and wanted to hang out. I've been a fan of the series since red and blue came out in 1998. Over the years, I've become fascinated with befriending creatures/monsters. It's the reason why I can't get into rpgs that involve slaying said monsters, cause I would rather befriend them. So games like Pokemon are what I'm usually into.

I have many favorite Pokemon, but my favorite Pokemon of all time is Gengar! I love it's design, he looks so cute and cuddly. I also love his personality, I always found goofy/mischievous types endearing. Lately, I've been obsessed with him. lol

Mick-773

Pizza Enthusiast
Hi everyone, I'm Mick.

I've been a Pokémon fan since the early generation I years. I'm not as active in the fandom as I used to be, but although I've kind of kept up with the video-games side of the franchise, I have basically no idea of what has been going on in the TCG since maybe early generation III lol.

I lurked in the forum for some time, but eventually I decide to join, especially after seeing all the stunning works in the fake card threads. I'd like to try and make my own custom cards, someday ^^"

Onegay_Sensei

Aspiring Trainer
Hi All i'am new here.

I came from Asia and sometimes play Pokoemon games, my favorites Pokemon is final transformation of Charmander, but my first Pokémon from game is Bulbasaur,, :D LOL.

whre are you came from guys,, and what is your first and favorites pokemons characters,, :D

PichuCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone. My name is James and I go by either PichuFan or PichuCollector on most online Pokémon communities. I believe I have the worlds largest and most complete high-grade Pichu collection, which I've been working on since 2010.

As a kid I stopped playing with Pokémon cards around the time the Team Rocket set was introduced. The first time I ever saw a Pichu was several years later when I was at a friend's house; his younger sister was opening an Expedition Base Set pack and inside was a reverse Pichu - not only was this the first Pichu card I'd ever seen, it was also the first reverse card.

My favourite Pokémon is actually Butterfree, but when I started collecting again in mid-2010 I found there to be a lot more interesting Pichu cards, and that's the Pokémon I've stuck with ever since.

If anyone wants to check out my collection my Instagram link is in my signature, but aside from that here are some of the rarer items in my collection:

nvyOyZpl.jpg

j5haHz1l.png

xpm8Xhjl.png

Dm7yrNQl.jpg

I have dabbled with PTCGO in the past but otherwise I have very little experience of competitive play. I signed up today to actually point out an error in the latest news post, which probably isn't the most desirable reason to join a community, however I have been an avid reader of articles on the PokéBeach home page for many years now - mainly to check new set releases to see if there are any new Pichu cards, which there never are (the last Pichu card to be introduced was all the way back in October 2009!).

Anyway: hello everyone. I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Hey @PichuCollector I just have to comment on your super awesome Pichu collection!! I am so jealous inspired :)

I like that you have the Pichu illustrator contest cards, I have a Zorua in PSA 9 that is similar.

Is that the voice actor for Pichu? Wasn't she featured on 1 of the Japanese Pokemon Enterprise cards from Ex Battle Boost set?? That's cool

PichuCollector

Aspiring Trainer
@bbb888 yes that's Shoko Nakagawa who along with being Pichu's voice actress in the Japanese Arceus movie was also the person who gave Gizamimi Pichu its name - despite being translated to English as "Spiky-eared Pichu", "Giza" is a made-up word she used on a blog she used to run which means "super", so Gizamimi Pichu is actually "Super-eared Pichu" in Japanese. :)

Heiji

Part time collector
Hi everyone! This is Umberto from Italy.

I'm a long time Pokémon fan and a PTCG collector (I collect full sets and some promos, mostly in japanese language ).
I've been reading the site for years but I've never posted anything.

Happy collecting! 😁

Professor Blue

Aspiring Trainer
Hello! I'm Prof. Blue from the US.

I enjoy collecting and occasionally selling Pokémon cards. My favorites are Munchlax and Squirtle. I also enjoy robotics and circuitry.

Nice to meet you all 🤝

Machamp89

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all! My name is Bryan and I'm a huge Pokemon fan and avid collector. I've actually come to this forum to find likeminded individuals to come be apart of our amazing Facebook group Pokemon RBST. We're looking for Pokemaniacs and collectors who enjoy talking and trading with other Pokemon fans.

KingNick21

Aspiring Trainer
My name is Nick, I'm 31 and live in Tampa. Ive collected Pokemon cards and since they first came out in the 90s. I was with my ex for 10 years until about 2 years ago, and unfortunately I had to restart with my collection. I've recently gotten into buying and selling mainly vintage cards as my main source of income, but I've been catching up with my knowledge and interest of the newer cards as i come across them a lot while making deals with people. My favorite types of cards are any Vintage, Japanese, Gym, Rocket, and anything unique or odd (Error, Promo, Foreign, Niche), etc. I try to sell all of my cards at or lower than the average selling price. If anyone is looking for anything specific for a good price, let me know and I will do my best to find it for you.

ckonecny

(o ˃ᆺ˂)
hey friends, i'm ellie, 22, they/them ✌️ i work at a LGS in oviedo, FL called Versus Games as a salesperson and graphic designer. i've only really been into pokemon tcg for about two years, but have obviously gotten very deep into it both for my job and as a personal interest. not really into the ultra-competitive stuff, mostly like building budget decks/meme decks and playing casually with friends and customers. as for collecting, i love trading for any rainbow rare i don't already have -- currently, i have 64 rainbows! my two favorite pokemon are noivern and pikachu (i know, sue me). i'm also a digital artist, and occasionally do playmat commissions for every game. if you're interested in that, lemme know!

Grawshellar

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone, i'm Vincent, 32 years old and i'm from Spain. I started to play pokemon since red/blue released when i was a kid and i have played all gens since then. I have been into the TCG for a few years, and recently i started to collect some cards that i really like and doing openings on youtube, but mostly small openings and stuff. My favorite pokemon is Giratina without a doubt, and now that the current set has it, i'm going crazy xD.