'Chilling Reign' Ultra PRO Portfolios Revealed!

Why does it still show dragon and fairy type on the spine even after Pokemon killed the two types? (Rip Dragon type "Too cool so they had to head back to school instead of staying in the TCG")

Fairy is dead but we don't 100% know Dragon's fate yet. Both are still currently in Expanded too.

I sure hope Dragon type is dead, I hate it. It's so gimmicky and unnecessary and the color that represents it doesn't even look that good. I drastically prefer Dragon Pokemon being Colorless type. I'm happy Fairy was ditched too.

I wish we could have a subset where they take the pack arts and make them into full art cards.

I understand why they don’t, but sometimes the promotional art for a lot of sets are too good to not have as cards. Sometimes the promotional art for a particular Pokémon is better than the actual card art in said set.

I wish we could have a subset where they take the pack arts and make them into full art cards.

I understand why they don’t, but sometimes the promotional art for a lot of sets are too good to not have as cards. Sometimes the promotional art for a particular Pokémon is better than the actual card art in said set.
Oh tell me about it. These pack arts trump their regular arts any day of the week. Like you look at Articuno in his stunning pose there, with a colossal amount of detail on every damn millimeter of the painting... and compare it to the 5ban plastic model on the card. No idea how good the pack art would look in card form, but at least have the artist that does the pack art do the card art. Akira Egawa is genius after all. Just look at Umbreon Vmax.

Back