'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
You need to figure out a V/GX-less draw and search engine, but Raichu could be pretty solid, especially for a 1-prizer. Jirachi (either flavour) and Manaphy (SF) could help it out (with a full suite of scoops and switch), plus speed lighting energy and of course Koko Prism.

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
You need to figure out a V/GX-less draw and search engine, but Raichu could be pretty solid, especially for a 1-prizer. Jirachi (either flavour) and Manaphy (SF) could help it out (with a full suite of scoops and switch), plus speed lighting energy and of course Koko Prism.
Except once we get this, we're losing Koko Prism

Nyora

A Cat
Have we forgot about the "Rule Box" wording already...?
Rule Box is not a replacement for "Pokemon-V or Pokemon-GX" and the like. It's a pretty insane way to help format-proof certain cards, by the creator's choice. Some cards will say it, some won't. Depends on what they want.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Sewaddle isn't even looking at the camera. I can hear Professor Oak saying "You were close!" from here.

Clam

Almost decent
This card sure looks fun to mess with mainly because we are in a format where V and GX pokemon are stronger then ever.

I know this is a awful idea but I think it would be really funny to pair this with Sableye V.

ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer
This card sure looks fun to mess with mainly because we are in a format where V and GX pokemon are stronger then ever.

I know this is a awful idea but I think it would be really funny to pair this with Sableye V.
I think it fits more with jolteon v. Use this to weaken everything than use jolteon. Idk if it would work though

Ev1l

Aspiring Trainer
Telescopic sight boosts his attack to 80 damage to all gxs/vs, with 2 attacks is enough to kill a dedenne and with the help of zigzagoon it can also easily kill a crobat.
I like the card but they ruined it by releasing cheryl right before it.

ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer
Telescopic sight boosts his attack to 80 damage to all gxs/vs, with 2 attacks is enough to kill a dedenne and with the help of zigzagoon it can also easily kill a crobat.
I like the card but they ruined it by releasing cheryl right before it.
There's a stadium that negates healing. So it might be good.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Raichu has the flavor of a Rapid Strike card, without the Rapid Strike tag, such a shame. Real good attack just for one energy, but definitely need a secondary attacker/partner against non GX/V decks.