'Inteleon VMAX League Battle Deck' Coming in March!

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
My boy will have a League Battle Deck!
He make me feel so proud!

Altaria101

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder how well Inteleon will do after the next post-rotation when Pikarom is out of the standard format.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Ah, level 2. I'm interested to see the difference between level 1 and 2 decks, and looking forward to what level 3 has in store.

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
they could have used the gigantamax form vmax card as a promo in this and given extra buying incentive to collectors as well as players

JaxuTCG

i love swinub
Maybe a Trainer's Toolkit will be a level 3 product? With two alt art Crobats since they brought alt arts back?

Obviously.

Macke

Master of deckbuilding
Seems nice, certainty if the other cards are good, not just well constructed, but you know, not pokemon catchers and bedes. I know someone who might like this...

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
I was wondering how they would do Vmax League Battle Decks. 2-2 is a good amount. Hope they do one with Orbeetle Vmax.

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
I like that it's 2 of each rather than 2 V and 1 Vmax. I wonder where the gigantamax version will go though, maybe higher level v/vmax battle decks for Gengar and Intelleon?

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Ah, level 2. I'm interested to see the difference between level 1 and 2 decks, and looking forward to what level 3 has in store.
Same. Also, if League Battle decks are rank 2, are the old Legendary Battle decks 1.67 or something?

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
wasnt this supposed to be Inteleon/Gengar decks for $15, and the 2pack for $30, like the last ones?
why is it almost double?

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
I might pick this up for my younger brother actually. He isn’t the best at making decks, and Inteleon is one of his favourite Pokemon so he might enjoy it.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
wasnt this supposed to be Inteleon/Gengar decks for 5, and the 2pack for $30, like the last ones?
why is it almost double?
The Blastoise/Venusaur decks were V Battle Decks. Those were Level 1 decks with 1 V Card each. This is a League battle deck which is level 2 and as such more competitive, and of course it has 2 V cards and 2 VMAXs this also has dice rather than the paper damage counters

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
They are more impatient than ever and it shows. Rather than waiting until he gets his Gmax- Vmax card, LITERALLY in two sets, they're just shoving this out there and we have no incentive to buy this awful Vmax.