• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Bushfire (Salazzle / Weepinbell / Mew / Oricorio GX)

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
BUSHFIRE

1497131781434.png

Pokémon (18):
  • 4 Bellsprout S5R (evolution)
  • 4 Weepinbell S5R (enable)
  • 4 Salazzle S5I (beatdown)
  • 4 Salandit S1W (evolve)
  • 1 Mew SM10 (protect)
  • 1 Oricorio GX (draw)
Trainer (34):
  • 2 Boss's Order (control)
  • 3 Prof. Research (draw)
  • 2 Koga's Trap (enable)
  • 3 Marnie (draw)
  • 2 Bruno (draw)
  • 4 Team Yell Horn (disable)
  • 4 Scoop Up Net (retrieval)
  • 1 Ordinary Rod (retrieve)
  • 3 U-Turn Board (retreat)
  • 4 Quick Ball (search)
  • 4 Level Ball (search)
  • 2 Turfield Stadium (search)
Energy (08):
  • 4 Triple Acceleration Energy
  • 4 Twin Energy

STRATEGY:

Go first and start with either Basic Pokémon. Make sure to have two Salandit and two Bellsprout on the battlefield at the end of your turn. Next turn search for Weepinbell and Salazzle and evolve into them. Hit the opponent with Taunt and Burn. Koga's Trap and Team Yell Horn provide additional status effects that enable Salazzle to knock out a decent number of defenders in one hit.

SPOILER:

Salazzle
Stage 1 Fire Pokémon - evolves from Salandit
HP: 90
[R] Perplex:
Your opponent’s active Pokémon is now confused.
[C][C] Taunt and Burn: 90x
This attack does 90 damage for each special condition affecting your opponent’s active Pokémon.
Retreat Cost: C
Weakness: W

Weepinbell
Stage 1 Grass Pokémon - evolves from Bellsprout
HP: 80
Ability: Dangerous Slime
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon during your turn, you may leave your opponent’s active Pokémon burned and poisoned.
[G][C][C] Vine Whip: 40
Weakness: R

Bellsprout
Basic Grass Pokémon
HP: 50
[C] Venoshock: 10+
If your opponent’s active Pokémon is poisoned, this attack does 40 more damage.
Weakness: R

Bruno
Trainer - Supporter
Shuffle your hand into your deck, then draw 4 cards. If any of your Pokémon were knocked out during your opponent’s last turn, draw 7 cards instead.

Last edited:
Hi ChimpoTheWise,

Thanks for the review. Krikertune V was ment to refill your hand because a lot of the cards can be instantly played but after some test runs I replaced him with one Oricorio GX and a Mew. Modified the deck above in line with the most recent version.

Oh ok... I liked at the krickitune and I think he is fine but I prefer rose tower. I do want salazle to be good. :)

Cut the kogas for a research and a dedenne GX. This deck NEEDS agressive draw to be able to compete with standard. I mean, you can probably build towards winning adp, because just benching a dedenne and no other 2-prizers change nothing in the prize trade.

T1 find salandit and bellsprout
*ADP attaches energy*
T2 accomulate evolutions and energy to attack with
*ADP uses GX attack*
T3 Knock out ADP
*OP powers up zacian and kills salazzle*
T4 knock out zacian
*Op maybe powers up another zacian and kills salazzle*
T5 Knock out the final zacian or whatever else is left in the active

Hi Constantine Palaiologos,

Thanks for the review. I will take out Koga for a third Bruno and a third stadium card. I prefer Oricorio GX over Dedenne GX in this deck.

Hi mienshao man,

Thanks for the comment. I actually like this deck but at the moment I am more into Rapid Strike decks. Love the multi-target theme :).

Back