Tournament SPO Online Tournament 4 - "Officially Recognized" Edition

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Whoops, I'm a bit late on the next tournament, perhaps due to my custom set (shameless plug). Nonetheless, it's here.

What is SPO (Single-Prize Only)

As the name suggests, in this format only Pokemon that award a single prize for a knock-out are allowed. That means no GX, no Tag Team, no V or VMAX. Every other card that is currently legal in Standard is also legal in Single-Prize Only.
The tournament will be ran using a regular Swiss system, with best-of-three rounds. It won't be divided by age groups.

How to sign up

If you wish to participate, please send me a private message OR post a comment here (your preference). The message should contain:

A valid decklist in the SPO Standard format.
Your Pokemon TCG account name.

Once a decklist is submitted, the player is allowed to change it once (even to a completely different one), unless the decklist isn't valid (which warrants immediate change), or the submission deadline is over. These submissions should be completed and sent before Sunday, 17.01.2021, 23:59 GMT.

Tournament structure

At the beginning of each round, pairings will be posted in this thread, generated through a Swiss system. Each round will last for three days, or 72 hours since the pairings were posted. In the case of all results being reported earlier, the round can finish earlier.
The players in each pair should contact each other in any way they please and schedule a game. If one of the players needs a time extension of less than 24 hours, they should report it to me.
The game is run with the decks that were submitted with the registration form. The game is decided on a best-of-three basis.

Monitoring & Reporting Results

Results are submitted using the "End of the Game" screenshot.
While it is not mandatory, it would be extremely helpful if each player recorded each game in case of a dispute, using software such as OBS.
The winner of each game reports the results directly to me as soon as possible. The final results will be posted in this thread and the next round announced soon after.

Rewards

Players will be rewarded with Vivid Voltage codes for Pokemon TCG Online. Each new entry increases the pool of reward codes by one - 16 players means 16 codes, 32 players mean 32 codes, etc.
The exact reward structure will be announced once the sign-up period is over.

Questions

If you have any additional questions, please post them below.

Mega Mewthree...

A new threat has appeared.
If you do end up running the tournament, I would like to enter using this deck.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 4 Minccino SSH 146
* 4 Cinccino SSH 147
* 4 Cottonee VIV 75
* 2 Mew UNB 76
* 4 Whimsicott VIV 76

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
* 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 3 Big Charm SSH 158
* 3 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206
* 3 Lucky Egg SSH 167
* 3 Green's Exploration UNB 175
* 4 U-Turn Board UNM 211
* 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

##Energy - 10

* 6 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 14
* 4 Horror Psychic Energy RCL 172

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Thanks for the list, @Mega Mewthree...
I also got the list from @Altaria101, if they're still interested. This leaves the following players to submit decklists, if they want to participate:
@bbninjas , @DashKing , @The Last Shaymin , @Kavross
Let me know if you're able to deliver these decklists in the following three days.
I don't think I'll be able to sorry Yaginku! I've just signed up to a tournament in a custom card format (consisting of cards made by people in this Faking community actually!), so I'm gonna have to give this one a miss unfortunately.