Lusamine and Wally Unbanned from Expanded!

Otaku

The wise fool?
Interesting. I was again opining on whether or not Wally should remain banned or come back two weeks ago... which was long overdue from a message board discussion we had here. That's how talented I can be; early and late at the same time. XP

Stupid jokes aside, it is probably for the best they see if these cards are sufficiently balanced for the current Expanded Format.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Wally was banned before due to Trevenant. So that t1 Item Lock occurs. Even the Supporter rule prevents the first player doing this strat, the second player can abuse this strat even more, making the first player only has one solitary turn to use items. Then, Trevenant BREAK on the second player's turn 2.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Wally was banned before due to Trevenant. So that t1 Item Lock occurs. Even the Supporter rule prevents the first player doing this strat, the second player can abuse this strat even more, making the first player only has one solitary turn to use items. Then, Trevenant BREAK on the second player's turn 2.
Trevenant has had Ascension Phantump and could already do this without Wally. Wally doesn't change anything now

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
Trevenant, after Wally was unbanned:

Shaka when the walls fell...

Sorry wrong message board

shaka-when-the-walls-fell-failure-of-a-nation.jpg

url

blackjack61105

Aspiring Trainer
Egglet is already a thing so I don't think it matters much