McDonald's 25th Anniversary Pokemon Promotion Starts in February -- Way Too Many Goodies!

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
This is quite elaborate! I wonder if the four cards will come in an actual booster pack a la General Mills! I'm so using that card frame for a Charizard or somethin'...

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
I hope they are packaged somewhat better than they were last year. It was hard getting a card that wasn’t creased and/or had janky corners.

Would be nice if they sold the whole set in a mini binder for $14.99 / $19.99.

LePerchant

Aspiring Trainer
Well.. First cereals, then Mc Donalds. I dont know why people are overweight.
Meanwhile in Germany we are crying without any promotion. Time to check Ebay again!

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
In Europe they generally come in Booster Packs... and because this time around its 4 cards per happy meal a booster is likely. UK never got the booster packs in the past but they gave us smaller cards sets than europe
Will we be getting them so soon though? Because the top trumps cards have just started. This could be USA for now

Wavestripe

Med Student
FB_IMG_1611805022514.jpg

Here's a much clearer picture of everything!

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Great article, but there's one thing that should be mentioned...
As every Pokemon TCG fan knows, you can buy the toys without the meals. You just have to ask your McDonalds to purchase them separately. That way you can keep your figure!
While it is true that McDonald's site says that they can be bought seperately, it will vary from location to location due to how each manager handles the promotion. Some know that people will just buy the toys to hawk online for a profit and will restrict it to being a Happy Meal-only thing.

iam10pm

Aspiring Trainer
I hope most mcdonalds don't allow people to just walk in & buy the toys, if so they will more than likely sell out quick & in turn not have enough toys for the actual meals

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Scalping happy meals? Now THAT’S just sad! Now you’re hurting kids who aren’t even TRYING to collect the latest set!

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I hope most mcdonalds don't allow people to just walk in & buy the toys, if so they will more than likely sell out quick & in turn not have enough toys for the actual meals
Like I mentioned in the post above it’ll vary from store to store. Most managers should know that this’ll be as popular as past Pokemon promotions (and some non-Pokemon ones too).
Thank goodness for the self-ordering kiosks...
And, for those of us who can order lunch whilst being on the clock, McDelivery.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
I'm more interested in toys than reprinted cards, tbh. Wish they'd do something big like Burger King did for the first movie.