• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Cinccino Mad Party

The Last Shaymin

Floof
hallo friends

i have created my most recent masterpiece

before you say it is clunky, try it out first

Pokemon: 28
4 minccino
4 cincinno
4 bunnelby
4 dedenne
4 mr rime
4 polteagiest
2 sinistea
1 dedenne gx
1 oricorio gx

energy: 6
4 twin energy
2 triple accel energy

trainers: 26
4 quick ball
4 pokemon communication
4 great ball
4 roxie
3 air balloon
2 evo incense
2 boss
1 great catcher
1 ordinary rod
1 chaotic swell

just looking at the deck, it seems like trash.

this is true.

for at least the first couple turns of the game. it takes a little bit for the clunkyness to sort itself out, but once you get a couple of cinccino in play the deck flows like water. it feels incredible to be in just a terrible spot and then all of a sudden you start hitting for ridiculous numbers, its hilarious

loses to adp, but everything beats adp so as long as you dodge it in the first couple games you should be fine

main thing i am worried about is actually decking out, it might happen once in a while if you dont discard mad partiers with cinccino or roxie

if you care that much, run a phione or a marnie or something

If someone wants to, I think you should try putting a set of lillie's pokedoll in the deck

its good for when you are just setting up, and you can always discard them with cinccino

If you do run them, then maybe put in a sightseer otherwise your hand will be full of those mad partiers and we don't want that

looking at the list, there aren't any good ways of discarding them other than with quick ball and the abilities

you could always run a galarian meowth come to think about it

I know this sounds incredibly ironic, but I personally think this deck is one of the most consistent decks in format. As long as you are given a couple of turns to breathe, you can almost always win against VMax and Tag Team decks. I haven't really tested the Pikarom matchup yet, but I would think that all you need is a mew tech and you are good to go

Back