New 'V-UNION' Trademark Filed for the Pokemon TCG!

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Can’t wait to play the new ADP-Zacian Union V card that does 500 damage for three energies, comes with type specific energy acceleration in the same set, takes 5 extra prizes per ko, and has special promo tool cards printed for it that invalidate the rest of the meta. I’m so sick of having to build decks and meta game, it’s gonna be so much better when everyone and their uncle can just show up with a force fed league battle deck product for 20 bucks and have a 50% chance of winning every mirror match, there’s just way too much skill in the game atm, imo

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Forget Calyrex, they should make one of these for Cramorant's Gulp Missile form with the Pikachu and whatnot.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I hate that I'm not excited for this, and instead I'm just dreading the release of yet another overpriced & understocked set....

Shuppetwithagun

Aspiring Trainer
Whyyyyyyy. Pokémon please explain releasing champions path then a few months later another special scalper set, and a few months after that ANOTHER special set. I guess it works for them but what about the younger audience without a steady income you won’t be getting those people to buy each set. Mildly upset by this decision but oh well it’s not my choice to make.

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
Hopefully by September 2021 the scalpers and fair weather influencers will have moved onto something else after the bubble pops so the rest of us have a chance to buy some of this stuff.

It’s sad when you can’t find a majority of the products released in the past 3-4 months. No Champion’s Path. No Elite Trainer Boxes. No Small But Mighty. No Jirachi GX Collection.

But at the same time, the same could be said about TPCi and their supply, but they know that overprinting due to the boom isn’t the best solution (ex. Evolutions and Pokémon Go).

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
Whyyyyyyy. Pokémon please explain releasing champions path then a few months later another special scalper set, and a few months after that ANOTHER special set. I guess it works for them but what about the younger audience without a steady income you won’t be getting those people to buy each set. Mildly upset by this decision but oh well it’s not my choice to make.

It's not their fault that people with a shit ton of money have nothing else better to do and they know there are suckers willing to pay for them at a higher cost.

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
Hopefully by September 2021 the scalpers and fair weather influencers will have moved onto something else after the bubble pops so the rest of us have a chance to buy some of this stuff.

It’s sad when you can’t find a majority of the products released in the past 3-4 months. No Champion’s Path. No Elite Trainer Boxes. No Small But Mighty. No Jirachi GX Collection.

But at the same time, the same could be said about TPCi and their supply, but they know that overprinting due to the boom isn’t the best solution (ex. Evolutions and Pokémon Go).

LOL nope next year being the 25th anniversary will be the worst it'll ever be. Thanks to those influencers. So if you want any of this shit next year pre-order it as soon as possible.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
I can't believe people are actually thinking this will be Tag Teams with different names. It's one thing to ironically take tongue-in-cheek jabs at TPCi based on some questionable decisions they've been making, but apparently lots of people are actually and unironically believing they would do such a thing. I mean, really? C'mon now, it's obviously not gonna be "V Tag Team" or "4 prizes Vmax tag team" or anything ike that. My money is on it being something similar to Legends.

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
LOL nope next year being the 25th anniversary will be the worst it'll ever be. Thanks to those influencers. So if you want any of this shit next year pre-order it as soon as possible.
Yup, you’re probably right. The whole thing sucks. Guess we’ll have to pick at the scraps left behind with the League Battle decks and the janky repackaged XY packs with a common reverse foil bouncing around inside.

carrotfoot

Aspiring Trainer
I can't believe people are actually thinking this will be Tag Teams with different names. It's one thing to ironically take tongue-in-cheek jabs at TPCi based on some questionable decisions they've been making, but apparently lots of people are actually and unironically believing they would do such a thing. I mean, really? C'mon now, it's obviously not gonna be "V Tag Team" or "4 prizes Vmax tag team" or anything ike that. My money is on it being something similar to Legends.

I have no idea if this is sarcastic or not.
But I mean...GX was very similar to EX, just evolution and a special move added. V was even closer to EX. Also, they don't seem to venture too far off the beaten path in terms of trends. Tapu Lele was like Jirachi EX, Dedenne was like Shaymin, Crobat was like both. Boss' Orders was just Lysandre again. Lost March was Night March again slightly tweaked. Mad Party was the same thing slightly tweaked again.
I have no idea what this is, but I think it's fair to assume V-Union could be Tag Teams again slightly tweaked. Especially considering Union is the key word.

Baconcrisp3

Aspiring Trainer
They are Basic Pokemon with 400-460 health that are worth all six prizes. Charizard and Greninja V-Union has 450 Health and has an attack for a fire energy that just instantly defeats your opponent's active Pokemon GX or V. Their other attack does 300 Damage for five fire energy (but the attack does 100 damage more for each Water energy attached). Apparently Whalelord and Guzzlord V-Union is Supposed to have 510 health and have an ability that lets you heal all damage on him by discarding all of your benched Pokemon (It also auto Paralyzes your opponent's active evolution Pokemon).

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
They are Basic Pokemon with 400-460 health that are worth all six prizes. Charizard and Greninja V-Union has 450 Health and has an attack for a fire energy that just instantly defeats your opponent's active Pokemon GX or V. Their other attack does 300 Damage for five fire energy (but the attack does 100 damage more for each Water energy attached). Apparently Whalelord and Guzzlord V-Union is Supposed to have 510 health and have an ability that lets you heal all damage on him by discarding all of your benched Pokemon (It also auto Paralyzes your opponent's active evolution Pokemon).
And don’t forget Zacian and Zamazenta V-Union, which for three Metal Energy does 300 Damage and if you knock something out you take an extra prize and it also prevents all damage done to it during your opponents next turn. And it has 600 HP and it’s ability let’s it hold up to three Pokémon Tools.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
And don’t forget Zacian and Zamazenta V-Union, which for three Metal Energy does 300 Damage and if you knock something out you take an extra prize and it also prevents all damage done to it during your opponents next turn. And it has 600 HP and it’s ability let’s it hold up to three Pokémon Tools.
Y'all really don't hold back, do ya? XD