• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Shedinja

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
I have been theorizing this since the card was revealed. Here is an (imo) optimal list:
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Klefki STS 80
* 1 Marshadow UNB 81
* 4 Shedinja VIV 66
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Trubbish NVI 48
* 3 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 41

* 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Great Catcher CEC 264
* 3 N DEX 96
* 4 Dimension Valley PHF 93
* 4 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Teammates PRC 141
* 4 Float Stone PLF 99
* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 Level Ball NXD 89
* 1 Target Whistle Team Flare Gear PHF 106

##Energy - 5

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 1 Twin Energy RCL 174

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The deck is built around the combo of garb+shedinja+dce+laser+d valley to ko literally anything in front of it.

I'll write a separate post explaining the specific card choices to keep things uncluttered and make it not as long. (Also makes editing easier if I change stuff)

Last edited:

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Ok from the top:

Pokemon:
1 Klefki - This is a searchable tool and can just sit on your bench waiting for a field blower. It also gives you an out to honchcrow and vileplume (item lock). I used to have 2 and then got tired of starting it.

1 Marshadow - Swell is a major obstacle and marshadow helps with that. It also attacks for free with d valley in play so if you miss a laser the next turn you can marshadow.

4 Shedinja - duh

1 Tapu Lele - Hand bail out. It also is an attacker that actually does damage (same use case as marshadow). The reason lele over dede or shaymin is because I play treasures.

4 Trubbish - You want 2 trubbish t1 every game. Garbage collection trubbish because it attacks for free under d valley and its attack is busted.

3 Garb - I used to play 2 but the 3rd is good for consistency. 3rd one is a potential cut.

Trainers:
(skipping over consistency cards)
1 great catcher + 1 target whistle - necessary for adp matchup if you whiff t2. Can be used in other matchups. Also it is the only gust because I cut the guzmas. I literally never played guzmas. If I find a game where I actually need guzmas, I will put them back in.

3 N/4 research/3 teammates - I think this is the optimal supporter split. N is really good with garb if you fall behind.

2 field blower - swell is a problem

Energy:
Not much to say here, 5 energy is working fine for me, you could add more but it is fine the way it is.

Last edited: