'Ultra Premium Box,' 'Elite Trainer Box Plus,' and More 'Champion's Path' Products in November!

Galar Aviad

Aspiring Trainer
Is this gonna be a worthy investment? What was the previously released similar box and how much is it worth today? I'm only gonna buy 1 if I do at all, so spare me the grilling.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
It's still a bummer that we're not getting the ETB+'s here in the US, but I do like what I'm seeing. The gold-on-black of these two promos is quite sleek, and I'm a fan of metal stuff any day. I'd like to try and find the ETB+'s somehow. Who knows, though.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Is this gonna be a worthy investment? What was the previously released similar box and how much is it worth today? I'm only gonna buy 1 if I do at all, so spare me the grilling.
The last Ultra-Premium Collection was for Hidden Fates, and it contained 15 HF boosters, 3 promos (Shiny Rayquaza GX and Gold Solgaleo/Lunala GX), a statue of Shiny Rayquaza, and a playmat. This Ultra-Premium Collection sacrifices one of those promos for an extra booster, and replaces the statue with other goodies like metal coins/counters and an extended Player’s Guide covering the entire SWSH Era so far. Both the HF and SWSH UPCs cost $100 at retail, but nowadays, the HF UPC is going for upwards of $300. Considering that, among other perks, the SWSH UPC has a black-gold version of Zacian V, the spearhead of one of the TOP decks in Standard right now and for a long time to come, I’d say that this is a worthy investment for sure!

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
To say that I have a powerful need for this is a damn understatement right now.

I'll have to try to order one once I'm done trying to manage stuff for Christmas (Also not helping is I've got a prepurchase put through for that Mario Game & Watch XP)

Johnny2316

Aspiring Trainer
What a beautiful product, and it will be released on my birthday! The closest we ever got to black and gold cards were the Pokemon Luxury custom cards that were pretty hyped up for a while, so now we get to experience what they will be like as made by the Pokemon Company themselves. Truly an amazing product, and it will totally be worth buying for most people.

SoFarSoGood

Porygon enthraller, and enthusiast
These are going to be short printed, mark my words. Get one now before supply vanishes.

GameHawk TCG

Aspiring Trainer
Is it just me, or is 00 way too much for this box?
Let's assume every pack is $3 (Which is kind of high)
Booster packs-$48
Then we'll hope that these promos are more expensive than the Solgaleo and Lunala Gx Gold promos from Hidden Fates
Both Gold Cards-$12
Metal Coins- $3
Card Sleeves- $12
Rule Book, Card Set Book, Code Card, Box, and Damage Counters- $15
If you add those all up, you get...
Oh wait a second, it's $96.....but that's on highest terms. If you can pick one up for $80, I would probably do it.

Last edited:

GameHawk TCG

Aspiring Trainer
Okay, now for the smaller boxes
Booster Packs (still settling on the high of $3)- $36
Gold Card- $8 (At most)
Card Sleeves- $6
Everything else-$15
Box Value-$65

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
These are so beautiful and sleek they almost don't look like Pokemon cards.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
My God, is Pokemon going so hard with this product! Those Black Gold doggos are probably the classiest cards we've ever received, to the point where (yes, Tytus) they don't even feel like Pokemon cards! Not to mention that we also have METAL coins, counters, and dice! (I've personally never heard of such a thing as metal dice, but hey, it's fancy!) Just like with the HF UPC, this looks to be another grand-slam product for all TCG collectors and players!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I found myself feeling less satisfied than usual lately with having physical cards. But wow. This is certainly a collectors item if there ever was one.

Last edited:

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
... theres only like $50 worth of packs... i would prefer Champions path, but i know those would be sold out... im on the fence.