Shiny Indeedee V, Sinistea, and Polteageist from "Shiny Star V"!

Being able to have a high rarity Mad Party is wonderful. Shame about the full arts having the exact same art as the previous prints ala hidden fates. I mean I'll still get them because I think they're cool but...

Glad they went with the female Indeedee, it looks even more cute as a shiny

I just wish they were a little bit more creative and actually change a pose a bit differently. Instead, they use the same pose and only change the full art background and shiny coloring. I actually enjoy more Polteageist because they go more artistic from regular and shiny versions.

I just wish they were a little bit more creative and actually change a pose a bit differently. Instead, they use the same pose and only change the full art background and shiny coloring. I actually enjoy more Polteageist because they go more artistic from regular and shiny versions.
I think the reason is, it requires a lot of work to make an entirely new pose, especially when you already have one that works perfectly fine. Furthermore, changing bodypart poses, would probably require new shading, which also probably takes work. Finally, they very rarely change the Full Art poses, if a Full Art is being remade, the only ones that come to mind are Dialga/Palkia, which did change types as well, Reshiram/Zekrom from Legendary Heartbeat, Mew/Mewtow-EX, and Rayquaza/Giratina-EX (not released in English), so I think it is a bit much to expect the poses to change from regular to Shiny :p

I personally don't mind the pose being the same, since they look really well! I love seeing the Shiny mons on the cards, regardless of pose :D

Back