'Special Delivery Pikachu' Promo to Celebrate Launch of Canadian Pokemon Center!

Maybe there’ll be a online Pokemon centre for the Uk in 2025? But this is good for Canadian Pokemon fans, when/if they do make a online Pokemon Center that ships to the UK hopefully they’ll have a cool card like this. Strange that they made the card a SwSh promo, it’s going to be hard to get for people elsewhere.

I've been waiting for this for so long....

...but now that I see how ridiculously overpriced so much of it is, I guess I hadn't been missing out on much xD

Wait nevermind, they're completely sold out of everything tcg from 2018-2019

They don't even LIST Cosmic Eclipse as ever having existed on the site. Literally skips from Hidden Fates to Sword and Shield

I've been waiting for this for so long....

...but now that I see how ridiculously overpriced so much of it is, I guess I hadn't been missing out on much xD

It all seems fairly priced to me. Most expensive thing is the Skyla figure, and that's fairly priced for what it is specifically.

I placed a order for the Kanto First Partner Holiday Hooded One-Piece Pajamas , got the promo added plus a Pikachu Pokémon Holiday & Home Brass Ornament for free.

The free ornament has been there for a week or 2, it is great that the freebies stack (can be combined), some companies would have gotten rid of the ornament and just have one free gift.
Now to wait for them to arrive. I bought a Charmander necktie.

Back