Finished Big Brother 11: Shadowed Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
The Wiseman Takeover

It's been a long day. All you want to do is lie down and go to sleep. And you're about to do just this, but a voice booms across the clearing before you can even shut your eyes. It's not the King, and it's not Alistair, but an entirely different voice. Raspy, ghostly eerie...

Well, well, well. I see my old friend the King has invited guests when it isn't his place. . He should know that these are my woods. My woods, my rules, and he certainly didn't ask me permission. No matter, you're here now. Sorry it took me so long to join you, I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself and it appears it finally has. So let's have some fun, shall we? First off, I suppose you would want to know who I am. You know these woods as Wiseman's Wood, named after yours truly. The Wiseman is all you need to know me as, and all you shall refer to me as, understood?

Now that introductions are out of the way, let's get a few things straight. As I already said, my woods, my rules. And we're going to have a LOT of fun. You know the precious Cave that your King set up for you? Well, let's just say I included some of my owns gifts in there as well. My gifts are much the opposite of those from the old man, as they will be more of a hinder than a help to you! Oh, and you won't be able to tell my disadvantages apart from his advantages! Ahaha!
I'll go ahead and leave you to ponder that, my friends, but know that I am always watching. Always. See you very soon...

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Three - Taste of Ruling - Results

Hello, my Deemed! As you all know, we're having some technical difficulties regarding an old friend of mine. No matter though, we'll deal with him. In the meantime, now that your competition is over, let’s look at the results! Drumroll please!

3 - Senkun - Vom, Senkun, Sena
1 - Ryze - Dunk
1 - Carlos - Nick
1 - Senkun - Senkun
1 - Grayson - Vom
1 - Vom - Dunk
1 - Asher - Nick
1 - Nick - Sena
3 - Senkun - Senkun, Vom, Nick
2 - Vom - Dunk, Sena
2 - Senkun - Senkun, Vom
2 - Ryze - Dunk, Sena
1 - Scorpion - Nick
2 - Carlos - Dunk, Vom
1 - Senkun - Senkun
1 - Nick - Nick
1 - Mars - Sena
1 - Dunk - Dunk
1 - Grayson - Vom
1 - Senkun - Senkun
1 - Mars - Nick
1 - Sena - Sena
2 - Asher - Vom, Sena
1 - Senkun - Senkun
1 - Vom - Dunk
1 - Luke - Nick
2 - Sena - Vom, Nick
1 - Senkun - Senkun
2 - Vom - Dunk, Sena
1 - Carlos - Dunk
2 - Dunk - Vom, Nick
1 - Senkun - Senkun
1 - Asher - Sena
2 - Dunk - Dunk, Sena
2 - Senkun - Senkun, Vom
1 - Grayson - Nick
2 - Senkun - Senkun, Vom
2 - Vom - Dunk, Nick
1 - Nick - Sena
1 - Grayson - Vom
1 - Senkun - Senkun
1 - Vom - Dunk
1 - Ryze - Nick
1 - Nick - Sena
Nick - 17
Dunk - 18
Senkun - 19
Sena - 19
Vom - 23

Congratulations @Vom! you are the ToR of this week, and with that power comes great responsibility. You are safe this week, but with that you must tag two of the other Deemed, who will then be at risk of being banished. Make your decisions wisely…

Now unfortunately, a few people did not submit for this competition and thus have received a penalty. @Mars, @ashyfis27 and @RyZe have received their first and second penalties. @Toon Central has received their second and third penalties. @carlos_arivera has received his fourth and final penalties, meaning that he has been removed from the game. Sorry to see you go, and maybe try to play next time around. To the other four who didn't submit, please try to submit in the future! Those penalties add up quickly, and you don't want to get expelled!

Vom, as ToR you have 19 hours, or until October 20th at 4pm EST to post your decision publicly in this thread.​

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
Week Three - Sceptre of Safety Competition

Greetings, deemed. And congratulations Vom! The time has come for this weeks Sceptre of Safety competition to start.

@Vom, you have nominated @RyZe & @Scorpi0n for banishing. The ToR, the two nominated deemed and three randomly selected deemed will compete in this competition. These three will be: @Toon Central, @ashyfis27 and @Senkun.

As a ruler, strategy is crucial in order to deal with problems that may appear throughout your reign. You may have to deal with threats and be able to outsmart said threats to ensure safety to the country. In order to test your abilities we have prepared a perfect game. This weeks SoS competition is:
Dots!

Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your Thought Tents.

This competition will end in 48 hours, or on October 22th at 4pm EST. However if everyone LOCKS their score, the competition will end sooner.

Good luck, deemed. We will eagerly await your scores!

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
Week Three - Sceptre of Safety - Results

Good evening deemed! This weeks Sceptre of Safety competition has ended which means it is time to reveal this weeks winner! Let's get to it!

In third and second place we have...
3rd - @Vom - score: 32
2nd - @Senkun - score: 54

Which means, with a score of 58...
...Congratulations @Scorpi0n, you are this weeks winner!

Congratulations! As the winner of the SoS competition you have to publicly make a decision on how you will use your SoS power. You can either save one of the two tagged or keep them the same. Please make your decision in-thread.

You have 24 hours, or until October 23rd at 4pm EST to make your decision.

Good luck, deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Three - The Banishing

@RyZe, @ashyfis27 you are the final wanted facing banishment this week. Soon your fellow deemed will be voting to banish one of you. Once the votes are cast, they will be revealed and you will have to leave the woods immediately. @Vom as this week's ToR, you will only vote in the event of a tie. The two wanted will also not be voting. See you all soon, and good luck!

As soon as you are ready, please cast your vote to banish in your diary room, and tag the hosts so that we see it. There are 8 votes this week, so it takes 5 votes to banish, and 4 to tie.

You have 24 hours, or until October 24th at 4pm EST to cast your votes.​

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Three - The Banishing - Results

My Deemed, welcome to another of many banishings in this game. In just a few moments, I will reveal the votes, and one of either Asher or Ryze will be leaving us immediately. The banished Deemed will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, and then they will be removed from the woods.

Now without further ado, by a vote of 5-3, @ashyfis27...
You have been banished from the Shadowed Forest. Sorry to see you go, and thanks for playing!

Thank you for playing!

My Deemed, congratulations! you have survived another banishment. Be on the lookout for your next Taste of Ruling competition!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Four - Taste of Ruling Competition
Hello, my Deemed! Please all gather in the fire circle to find out what competition you will be playing today!

The king pauses and waits for everyone to come in.

Remember how we had some fun with music last week? Well, as you may have been able to tell I have a bit of an obsession with music. In my opinion, every ruler should. In my opinion, music helps to keep the mind calm and thus can help to keep a leader collected. Your ToR competition this week is called The King’s Playlist, and here’s how it works:

When you are ready to play the competition, you will let the hosts know in your diary room, and you will be sent a list of 12 excerpts of lyrics from different songs. As soon as the list is sent, a timer will begin. You will have to respond with a list numbered 1-12 with the name and artist of each song, corresponding correctly with the list of lyrics. You may use any source of finding this information, such as simply searching the lyrics up on the internet. Once you send your list in and you feel confident with your answers, you must say “LOCKED” to lock in your answer. Bold and caps are required. If you do not lock in your answer, your submission can not be counted. The person to lock in a full correct list in the shortest amount of time will win this competition. If no one gets all of the songs correct, the person with the most correct list in the shortest amount of time will win the competition.

As outgoing ToR, Vom can not compete.

You will have 46 hours to complete this competition, or until October 26th at 4pm EST. If everyone submits before this time, the competition will end sooner.

Good luck, my Deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Four - Taste of Ruling - Results

Hello, my Deemed! Now that your competition is over, let’s look at the results! Drumroll please!

First, let me show you the answer key, just in case you were wondering!

1. Wherever the wind blows, ever the wind blows, don't let go - Florets
by Grace VanderWaal
2. Pretending enemies are friend of me, sending me straight to bending me - Kitchen Sink
by Tyler Joseph
3. I told you I'd be waiting there the night that I get back, I hope you don't forget about that - Home for the Summer by Sara Kays
4. But the strong'll survive, another scar may bless you, ah The Greatest
by Btwn Us
5. You fooled me once with your eyes, now, honey - Sarah Smiles
by Panic! At The Disco
6. Watch me make 'em bow, one by one by, one - You should see me in a crown by Billie Eilish
7. Baby call my phone tryna blow her tax check - 3 musketeers
by ppcocaine
8. And I slept in last night's clothes and tomorrows dreams - Uma Thurman
by Fall Out Boy
9. You won't get hurt if you stay chaste - Hearts A Mess
by Gotye
10. But there's a bigger problem, that's much more in demand - Why You Wanna Trip On Me
by Michael Jackson
11. If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call - Don't Stop Me Now by Queen
12. What's the point in your "I love yous" when they don't hold any weight? - Notebook
by Melanie Martinez

Now, only two people got all 12 correctly. They were...
2nd place - @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - 12/12 20:58
1st place - @Scorpi0n - 12/12 8:28

Congratulations @Scorpi0n! you are the ToR of this week, and with that power comes great responsibility. You are safe this week, but with that you must tag two of the other Deemed, who will then be at risk of being banished. Make your decisions wisely…

Now unfortunately, a few people did not submit for this competition and thus have received a penalty. @mcgrayson has received his first penalty, and @Toon Central has received their fourth penalty. Try to submit in the future!

Scorpion, as ToR you have 24 hours, or until October 27th at 4pm EST to post your nominations.​

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Four - Tagging & Banishment

Hello my deemed! Your Taste of Ruling winner has tagged their wanted, in their diary room per my request, and they will now be revealed...

@Scorpi0n has chosen to nominate @Toon Central and @Vom.

Now, I have a special announcement for you. Normally, you would now be competing for the Sceptre of Safety. However, well...the Wiseman has gotten in the way of our plans. Your competition was sabotaged, so instead, we simply won't have any competition!

That means that you will go directly into voting for banishment, making Luke and Vom the final wanted of this week. Soon your fellow deemed will be voting to banish one of you. Once the votes are cast, they will be revealed and you will have to leave the woods immediately. @Scorpi0n, as this week's ToR, you will only vote in the event of a tie. The two wanted will also not be voting. See you all soon, and good luck!

As soon as you are ready, please cast your vote to banish in your diary room, and tag the hosts so that we see it. There are 7 votes this week, so it takes 4 votes to banish.

You have 24 hours, or until October 28th at 4pm EST to cast your votes.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Three - The Banishing - Results

My Deemed, welcome to another of many banishings in this game. In just a few moments, I will reveal the votes, and one of either Luke or Vom will be leaving us immediately. The banished Deemed will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, and then they will be removed from the woods.

Now without further ado, by a vote of 4-3, @Vom...
You are safe. Which means that Luke, you have been banished from the Shadowed Forest. Sorry to see you go, and thanks for playing!

Thank you for playing!

My Deemed, congratulations! you have survived another banishment. Be on the lookout for your next Taste of Ruling competition!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Five - Taste of Ruling Competition

Hello, my Deemed! Please all gather in the fire circle to find out what competition you will be playing today!

The king pauses and waits for everyone to come in.

As king, there are many difficulties I have run into throughout my years. If you want to become Westeria’s new ruler, you must realize that you will also have to deal with many difficult decisions. Sometimes you just have to become a rabbit and fly through the sky by jumping on bells. Err…hmmm, I suppose those don’t really have much correlation? No matter! Your competition from me this week is Winterbells! Whichever of you submits the highest score within the next 48 hours will become your new ToR!

Oh, and another thing! Well, actually…nah I’ll tell you that one later...

As outgoing ToR, Scorpion can not compete. Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your Thought Tents.

This competition will end in 48 hours, or on 30th at 4pm EST. However if everyone LOCKS their answers before that time, the competition will end sooner.
We are always open to discussion about deadlines when it comes to competitions. Any changes in the length of competitions will be based off of a consensus from everyone and what everyone finds fair.

Good luck, my Deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Five - Taste of Ruling - Results

Hello, my Deemed! Now that your competition is over, let’s look at the results! Drumroll please!

Coming in at third and second place we have...
3rd place - @Vom - 147,400
2nd place
- @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - 155,810

Which means, that with a score of 2,445,480...
Congratulations @mcgrayson! You have won this weeks Taste of Ruling competition!

Congratulations Grayson! you are the ToR of this week, and with that power comes great responsibility. You are safe this week, but with that you must tag two of the other Deemed, who will then be at risk of being banished. Make your decisions wisely…

Now unfortunately, one person did not submit for this competition and thus has received a penalty. @RyZe did not submit, and will be receiving his third penalty. Please try to submit in the future!

Grayson, as ToR you have 24 hours, or until October 31st at 4pm EST to make your nominations.​

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
Week Five - Sceptre of Safety Competition

Greetings, deemed. And congratulations Grayson! The time has come for this week's Sceptre of Safety competition to sta- wait... I almost forgot, how silly of me. Last week, Vom won an advantage, this advantage is called Necklace of the Overthrown which she chose to use this week. This advantage gave her the ability to overthrow someone else's tagging, meaning she will be the one making tags this week. This power however also came with downsides, Vom is not able to participate in next week's ToR competition and may also not vote in this week's banishing. In addition to this, when this week's SoS competition is complete and is either used or discarded, Grayson will be given a scepter as well. Vom will also name possible replacement nominees if necessary.

@Vom, you have nominated @RyZe & @Scorpi0n for banishing. Vom, the two nominated deemed and three randomly selected deemed will compete in this competition. These three are @Senkun, @James Sena & @Mars

As you have probably already understood, problem solving and strategy is crucial in order to become a good leader and to rule the land well. We have already thrown a bit of strategy based games at you but this one is quite different and might even reveal what is to come. Let's get to it! This weeks Sceptre of Safety competition is:
A Puzzle!

You will only have one attempt to do this competition, whenever you are ready to play please make sure to notify us in your diary rooms and we will send it over to you. The houseguest with the shortest time will be the winner!

All submissions should be made in your Diary Rooms.

This competition will end in 24 hours, or on November 1st at 4pm EST.

I hope this wasn't too confusing, if you have any questions, feel free to ask either me or Jade. Good luck, deemed. Me and the King are looking forward to seeing your scores!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Five - Sceptre of Safety - Results

Good evening deemed! This week's Sceptre of Safety competition has ended which means it is time to reveal this week's winner! Let's get to it!

In third and second place we have...
3rd - @Senkun - 18:45
2nd - @Vom - 13:49

Which means, with a score of 8:56...
...Congratulations @James Sena, you have won the Sceptre of Safety!

Congratulations! As the winner of the Sceptre of Safety, you have to publicly make a decision on how you will use your power. You can either save one of the two tagged or keep them the same. After that, if the Sceptre is used, @Vom will have to name their replacement. Then, @mcgrayson will have the chance to use his own Sceptre. If he does, Vom will then have to name another replacement.

Sena, You have 24 hours, or until November 2nd at 4pm EST to make your decision.​

Status
Not open for further replies.