Leftover 'Sun & Moon' Full Arts Releasing in English!

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
Oo XY packs, i bet the next box they come out with will have Phantom Forces, Furious Fists, and of course FlashFire. Since they just put out like every single other XY pack a million times.... right?

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Once again some fans don't realise the entire world doesn't revolve around them. This isn't for you and me. It's for kids and causals who would be more than happy to get this many packs and Jirachi for $20.
Again, some people don't understand that "kid" is not a shorthand for "stupid person". A product stuffed with already-released promos and coins doesn't magically become good, because its buyer is ignorant, uninformed or biased.

Anyway, I was not aware that this Jirachi GX wasn't revealed in English, perhaps the words "from Unified Minds" confused me. While the regular version was released in Unified Minds, the full art was only released in Tag All Stars. @Water Pokémon Master maybe add it for context?

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
Once again some fans don't realise the entire world doesn't revolve around them. This isn't for you and me. It's for kids and causals who would be more than happy to get this many packs and Jirachi for $20.

Once again some fans don't realise that kids and casuals are not an excuse for awful and badly designed products. They deserve better than this. You know what would be better? The Challenge Boxes they used to do for the Sun and Moon sets. You get a Theme Deck, a themed GX that can be put into the Deck, a few packs and a nice jumbo card that can appeal to the kids and casuals. This is a product that is "for kids and casuals" done right. Little extras for them but the rest of the product is not a complete cash grab disappointment.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
I would pick this up for $20 even though I’m not a casual. That’s a lot of packs and a never released jirachi gx.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
A product can still be bad, regardless of who it’s meant for.

It’s completely within reason to include the second unreleased Jirachi GX with this box (the rainbow). If it’s a Jirachi-themed box, where are the other Jirachi-themed items? Jirachi is one of the Pokémon that appears on Celestial Storm packs, so why not have a few of those front and center? Where’s the matching Decidueye coin, since Lucario’s coin matches?

This box is going to be $50 for most of its life on shelves.

It’s clear that TPCi’s mindset when they threw this box together wasn’t “a box for casual players” but rather “casual players will still buy it”.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Whilst I love the Decidueye and Lucario promos... I think I'll end up getting them off of eBay ^^; given how old all the packs are, I don't think it's really worth it myself (And whilst I see the $20 Black Friday deal listed, you know for sure that us folks in the UK aren't gonna be lucky enough to get that deal XP)

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
$20 is a good deal, wheres the verification this'll be $20 on Nov 7th? (Assuming this is even still in stock by then)

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
Where on Walmart's site exactly? Neither a direct search nor a Google search can find a damn thing...

Tried half a dozen ways of saying "jirachi gx premium collection", only thing that showed up was the Generations box.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
If you're looking for it on Walmart's site, you can't search for it directly.

1. Go to the Walmart homepage.
2. Scroll down to the section labeled "Sneak peek" and click the "View local ad" button below "Black Friday savings".
3. Scroll down to the ad labeled "Nov 4th - Nov 8th 2020" and open it by clicking "See ad."
4. Scroll down to the Jirachi-GX Premium Collection and click it to view the listing.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
the booster pack selection is very bad

Not arguing that it isn't, but most 8-year-olds don't really know any better or don't care. They are just happy to get packs. It's a big shiny box. It's a decent cheap gift for such a kid, even if basically no one else will find it worthwhile.

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
If you're looking for it on Walmart's site, you can't search for it directly.

1. Go to the Walmart homepage.
2. Scroll down to the section labeled "Sneak peek" and click the "View local ad" button below "Black Friday savings".
3. Scroll down to the ad labeled "Nov 4th - Nov 8th 2020" and open it by clicking "See ad."
4. Scroll down to the Jirachi-GX Premium Collection and click it to view the listing.
I did rhat before even posting that comment, I literally cannot find it by any means, direct search, web search, or ads. :'(

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
Not arguing that it isn't, but most 8-year-olds don't really know any better or don't care. They are just happy to get packs. It's a big shiny box. It's a decent cheap gift for such a kid, even if basically no one else will find it worthwhile.
Yeah, def not for $50, but for $20, it's an amazing gift for kiddos that don't care about being competitive, and just want some cool cards.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
*sees Jirachi-GX collection"
Nice,but I'm not sure to buy i-
*sees Decidueye promo*
I AM IN.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Don't really care about the weird product so much as the fact that the FA is in the wild for a single purchase. So I guess this is how we're getting those gaps filled in; weirdo product.