Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
latest

Big Brother 11: Shadowed Forest

Hosted by @Jadethepokemontrainer & @Alfze
You walk outside from your small, disheveled hut and into the streets of the village. The day is just like every morning, at least that’s how it appears. The sun is shining, not a cloud to be seen in the bright blue sky, birds chirping in all directions. Smiling, you think to yourself how great a day this is shaping up to be.

The market has always been loud and bustling on the weekend, but on this particular day that is not the case. As you walk through the rows of stands, the merchants and farmers whisper among each other, looking confused and worried. This was the first sign that everything was not as normal as you had first thought. You wave to the baker, the one who always waves back with a huge smile on their face. Today however, he just nods at you, looking as confused as everyone else around.

After navigating through the maze that is the weekend market, your feeling of excitement for the day rapidly sinking to a sense of dread, you finally reach the center. You always come here to listen to the local music or, on rare occasions, the music of a traveler from a far off land. You shouldn’t be surprised however, when you arrive to find no music, and not even a single musician. In fact, the whole square is… completely empty. Empty that is, except for one person. A rather tall figure, perhaps an elf? Though you’ve never actually met a proper elf before, and the hat on their head covers up their ears, preventing any sort of confirmation. On their belt hangs a small blade, and under their right arm is a jumbled stack of papers. "A-ha! I’ve been looking all over for you!" This stranger, who you have never even seen in your life before, seems to brighten when they notice you, and runs up to you, papers flying from under their arm. As they approach, upon further inspection, you notice they are wearing the king's colours; a purple top with gold plated pants, the King’s crest in the middle of his shirt, and the words ‘Hello! My name is Alistair!’ are etched into his right breastplate. All of this strikes you as very strange garb for someone to be wearing, but that thought is quickly lost once he reaches you and hands you one of his papers. You realize it is a flyer as you glance over it:

The_King_has_chosen_You_to_fight_in_the_Shadowed_Forest-page-001.jpg

You look up from reading the flyer to realize...the man is gone. Off in the distance, you can see the Wiseman’s Wood, and behind that, the Kings castle. You seem to have only two choices: leave for the woods now, or stay behind and resume your normal life (and become a square)…

Welcome to Pokebeach Big Brother 11: Shadowed Forest! Big Brother is a game full of socializing, strategizing, and competition-playing. In this game, you must always expect the unexpected, and keep this in mind throughout the whole journey.

To have a chance at playing the game, you must fill out this application, but first please read this entire post(you don't have to read the flavour if you really don't want to, but please read everything after this point)! There is tons of information to be found that is very important, especially if you are new to Big Brother. Speaking of being new, don’t forget to check out the PBB Wiki, which also contains plenty of information that could be useful down the line...

If you’re familiar with the regular flow of the Big Brother game, you will notice that the game flows exactly the same as normal. However, the terms with which everything is referred to has been altered to fit the theme. Each week will play out just as it normally would, pending any possible twists that may or may not appear...

The Deemed
(This games name for Houseguest). You have been deemed worthy of competing to rule Westeria by the King and his Assistant. Thus, throughout the game, you will be referred to as The Deemed.

Shadowed Forest Clearing
(This game's name for living room). This is just terminology for the place where all ceremonies will take place.

The King
The King is the host of this game, the character that your host will be playing within the flavour. The King is never given a name other than The King.

Alistair
Alistair is another character within the flavour, and the King’s right-hand man. He may not be quite what he seems...

Taste of Ruling
(This game's name for Head of Household). The Taste of Ruling competition (ToR), is the first competition played at the beginning of every week. Everyone excluding the previous ToR competes in this competition, the winner gaining immunity and control over tagging for the week.

Tag of the Wanted
(This game's name for nomination ceremony).Following the ToR competition, the new ToR must “tag” two Wanted to place on the chopping block. These two players are now up for banishment, and they risk being banished from the game.

Sceptre of Safety
(This game's name for Power of Veto). The Sceptre of Safety competition (SoS), is played directly after the Wanted are tagged. The ToR, the two Wanted, and three other randomly drawn Deemed will be the only players in this competition. The winner can then choose to save one of the Wanted, and also gains immunity from being tagged for the rest of the week. If someone is saved, the ToR tags a new Wanted.

The Banishing
(This game's name for eviction ceremony). The last of the events to happen each week, this is the elimination. The Deemed will each vote for one of the two Wanted to leave the game (the two Wanted and the ToR do not vote). The Wanted with the most votes will be banished, and out of the game.

King’s Court
(This game's name for the Jury). Eventually, after a certain number of weeks, it will be announced that everyone remaining will either be a part of the final two, or a part of the King’s Court. After this stage, when a player is banished, they will be appointed to the King’s Court, and will ultimately vote to decide who wins at The Crowning.

The Crowning
(This game's name for the finale). At the end of the game, only two players will remain. At this point, these two remaining players will face the King’s Court and plead their case for why they deserve to win the game. The Court has the opportunity during this time to ask the final two any questions they have about their game, to make things clearer. Then, the Court votes for who they think deserves to win, and the player with the most votes will be crowned the winner of the game and the new king of Westeria.

• The game can not be discussed with any member of the audience or any previously eliminated player. Upon elimination, please leave any alliance chats you are a part of. Or, if someone you are in an alliance with is eliminated, remove them from the alliance chat.
  • Alliances are a very large part of the game. Thus, they are permitted and highly encouraged, and you may make as many as you would like. Alliances can be made through Discord group DMs, just make sure that the host is always included. One-on-one discussions should also always include the host.
  • Screenshots will be necessary throughout the game for submitting scores, so make sure you are able to do so. When submitting your scores, you must show proof that the score belongs to you. There must be at least two forms of confirmation shown with your score. Anything from a PBB tab, to a tab with your username, to a notepad with your username, as long as you have two forms of proof you are good.
  • While score screenshots are necessary for sharing with the host, you can not share them with any of your fellow players. Sharing a screenshot of a conversation with another player, your score, or anything game related with someone else besides the host is very strictly prohibited. Logs however, are allowed.
  • When submitting for a competition, if you feel that a score you submit is the one you want to keep, you may send LOCKED (capital and bold) following said submission in your diary room. This will lock in the submission, and guarantee it to be your final submission. If you do lock in a score, you can not take the lock back. Locking is not necessary, but if everyone locks before the deadline, the competition will end early. If not everyone locks in, the competition will simply end at the given deadline.
  • NO PREGAMING. Pregaming is where you actively try to create alliances or connections with other people before the game begins. If you are caught pregaming, you will not be casted. If someone tries to pregame with you, please inform the hosts.
  • Throwing is allowed, but only to a very minimal extent. During a competition, you may throw, but you have to submit for the competition before you announce you are throwing. For flash comps, you will have to submit a screenshot of the game, and then if you want to throw you can announce that and your score will be a zero.
  • Please abide by the spirit of the rules, not just the exact words. Loopholing the rules is strictly prohibited. If you have questions about the rules, simply ask and I will clarify any misunderstandings.
  • Please ask me questions about whatever you’re confused about or if you’re ever unsure if something is okay or not. I will do my best to answer whatever you want to know and will be much more lenient on stuff as long as you’ve consulted me, so just ask and all will be good.

There will be no competition bans for failing to submit for anything. However, that doesn't mean you won't be penalized. For every competition you fail to submit for (and also fail to tell me that you are unable to submit), you will receive a competition penalty on the next competition. If you fail to submit your tagging/sceptre usage/retagging on time, you will receive a double competition penalty and be given 12 hours to post the necessary thing, after which, if you have not submitted, your decision will be completely randomized. If you fail to submit a vote, you will receive a double competition penalty, but will not be given time to make up your vote. The competition penalties are as follows:

1st Offense: 10% reduction in score in your next competition.
2nd Offense: 25% reduction in score in your next competition.
3rd Offense: 40% reduction in score in your next competition.
4th Offense: 60% reduction in score in your next competition.
5th Offense: REMOVAL

It is perfectly valid to submit scores or decisions on a provisional basis (e.g. in case I don't get online to vote by deadline, my vote is for Jade, but don't lock that decision in) and you will not be given any sort of penalty if you cannot get online by then (since I'll just be able to do what you told me to). It is also perfectly fine to tell me you can't submit for a comp or you want to submit a zero or something. If you are not submitting for a competition, as long as I know in advance that you won't submit, you will not be penalized. I will be as accommodating as possible as long as you keep me informed.
Shoutout to NP and Lorde because I stole some of this from their OPs :U

Applications will end on October 1st at 4pm EST.

Last edited:
Live Premier Recap
At the live premier of Big Brother 11, 16 people from around the land of Westeria were chosen by the King and his second-in-command Alistair to compete in the Shadowed Forest, attempting to gain the crown and become the next ruler. Before the cast was revealed however, a big announcement was made; @Alfze would be playing the role of Alistair and becoming the co-host of the season!

Next, the cast was revealed one at a time. 12 newbies and 4 vets would be entering the Shadowed Forest.

The 12 newbies are:
Asher @ashyfis27
Cameron @cameroonn
Carlos @carlos_arivera
Dunk @Dunk
Grayson @mcgrayson
Jalemi @JalemiNa
Legend @Legendary
Luke @Toon Central
Mars @Mars
Ryze @RyZe
Sena @James Sena
Tyler @TylersKai

And the 4 vets are:
Nick @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Scorp @Scorpi0n
Sen @Senkun
Vom @Vom

Congratulations to everyone who made it into the season! Be on the lookout for the first twist of the season, because it'll be here in just a few minutes...

Last edited:
Game Start
You stand there, at the entrance to Wisemen’s Wood, staring up at the towering trees in front of you. You know how powerful magic is, and you also know that you don’t want to be turned into a square. Plus, the chance to become the king of Westeria? Who would pass that up?
You’re not sure exactly what the deal is or where you’re supposed to go, this was where the poster said to be. You stand there, waiting, for what seems to be forever and the sky grows darker and darker around you. Then, suddenly, the elf that handed you the flyer appears in front of you, just as smiley and energetic as before.
Oh good! You’re here! Follow me! He starts off into the woods and you figure you have no choice but to follow. The path he takes you on is long, and you can’t see a thing around you for how dark it is. The only thing you can see is his faint figure in front of you, strangely glowing blue.
Finally, he stops. Nothing appears to be different to you, that is it’s still pitch dark so there is nothing to see. Then, suddenly, there is a flash of light as the clearing you have stopped in is illuminated by a ring of torches. Around you are 15 other people, not including Alistair. 17 people in the clearing all together, but no sign of the king who is supposed to be running this whole thing.

Ah, excellent, you’re all here. I was a bit worried our wizard would have to be handing out some warnings here, but it appears that that won’t be necessary.

The voice - loud, booming, but somehow raspy and old at the same time - seems to be coming from all directions, resonating off the trees surrounding you, and as it continues you recognize it as the voice of the King from when you watched him parade the streets as a child.

Well, I am glad to see it. Very glad indeed! As you all know, I am growing very old, and I have no heir to take my place once I am no longer fit to rule Westeria. So I decided, why not have some fun with this? Let’s see who’s most worthy, who shows the most initiative to lead. I had my assistant here, my second in command Alistair scour the lands for the 14 most promising citizens, to complete in this grand competition of mine: The Shadowed Forest!

The voice pauses for emphasis, but as there is no response it simply continues on with a sigh.

Um, yes. So speaking of Alistair, this game is going to begin a bit… different than you may have expected. As you can probably assume, it would be very hard to run a whole kingdom by yourself. That’s what Alistair is for, he helps me with everything. When one of you becomes ruler, you will need someone like that as well, as I have a feeling Alistair is looking forward to retiring alongside me. He may look young but I assure you he is just as young as I am, hahaha. Newfangled enchantments and whatnot that he got himself into. Anyways, for now I am going to leave Alistair to explain this to you, and for you all to get acquainted with each other. Au revoir et à bientôt.

Silence. Then the elf man, Alistair, clears his throat.

Okay! Hi again everyone! I’m Alistair (@Alfze), as the king explained, and I will be helping him run this fun game you are to be participating in! I’m going to leave you all to get to know each other soon enough, but first a few things I want to go over. First off, you all are here, you all have committed yourself to the game and that means you can’t leave these woods! If you try to leave, it will block your way, plain and simple. There’s only one way out! Oh, but that will be spoken upon in due time.

He beams at you and the group surrounding, evidently not able to contain his excitement.

Now for the most fun part! I am the King’s second in command, so you all are going to have to get used to that. You must get acquainted, not just with everyone, but with one person in particular, because when you become a leader, you will need them alongside you for the whole ride. And when you crash and burn, well, they do right alongside you. So before you go along getting to know everyone, you each must get to know one person first, because your life in this game may depend on them. To start this game off, let me introduce you to your first twist...

Duo Partners

Welcome to the start of the game, and your first twist of the season! First of all, in case it wasn’t clear in the flavour or you didn’t read it, I would like to officially announce my co-host for the season @Alfze! Al will be playing the role of Alistair in the scheme of things here.
Now I’m sure you're wondering, what are Duo Partners? Soon, you will each be paired with another member of the game, and a 1-on-1 chat will be created with you and this person. You and your partner will be doing everything together. You will compete in competitions together, be nominated together, and be evicted together. Here’s out each week will play out with this twist:
Everyone plays in the Taste of Ruling Competition. The duo with the highest collective scoring win the competition.
The ToR duo collectively decide to tag two other duos.
The ToR duo and the two tagged duos compete in the Sceptre of Safety.
The winning duo can decide if they want to take a duo off the block. If they do, the ToR duo nominates another duo.
The duos will vote in their duo chats for who they want to evict together. The wanted duo with the most votes get evicted.

That’s right, very high stakes. With this twist, you won’t just be responsible for yourself, but also for your partner. If you mess up, you won’t just be hurting your own game, but your partner’s as well. Now, who’s ready to meet the duos?

-Cameron and Jalemi
-Asher and Luke
-Sena and Mars
-Ryze and Senkun
-Grayson and Scorp
-Vom and Legend
-Nick and Tyler
-Carlos and Dunk

Now that everyone knows who they’ll be working with, I’ll leave you some time to get acquainted. I’ll be creating your 1-1’s with your partners now. Your first Taste of Ruling competition will begin tomorrow at 4pm EST.

Last edited:
Week One - Taste of Ruling Competition

Hello, my Deemed! Please all gather in the fire circle for your first competition!

The king pauses to wait for everyone to come in.

Excellent! You’re all here. You all have become acquainted well, I presume? Being ruler isn’t just about making rules and telling people what to do, far from in fact. You want your subjects to like you, not hate you. Therefore, if you want to become the next ruler, you have to prove that you are likable. Your first competition is called Popularity Contest, and here’s how it works:

This competition is very simple. All you need to do is vote for the duo that you want to win ToR this week! You may do whatever you find necessary during this time to become the first ToR of this game; campaign, make arguments, make your voice heard, show that you want this. To win this competition, you have to prove to the other duos why you deserve it.
Your duo pair must collectively decide which other duo you want to win the competition, and once you do, you must tag one of the hosts in your duo DM stating that decision. You may not vote for your own duo. You can also change your vote as many times as you want, but if you are completely satisfied with your vote, you can tag the hosts in your duo DM again with LOCKED (bolded and caps). Once you do this, you can not change your vote.
The deadline for this competition is Tuesday October 6th at 4pm EST. That gives you 48 hours. However, if all duos LOCK in their vote before then, the competition will end sooner.

We are always open to discussion about deadlines when it comes to competitions. Any changes in the length of competitions will be based off of a consensus from everyone and what everyone finds fair.

Good luck, my Deemed!

Week One - Taste of Ruling - Results

Hello, my Deemed! Well, now that your competition is over, let’s look at the results! Drumroll please!

Three duos received only one vote to be ToR. Those duos are...
Scorp & Grayson
Sena & Mars
Vom & Legend

All other votes went to one duo. That means, that with 5 votes...
Congratulations @Senkun and @RyZe, you are the first Taste of Ruling winners!

Congratulations! you are the ToR duo of this week, and with that power comes great responsibility. You are safe this week, but with that you must tag two of the other duos, who will then be at risk of being banished. Make your decisions wisely…

You have 24 hours, or until October 7th at 4pm EST to tag your two wanted publicly in this thread. Only one of you needs to post them, but you must come to a decision together in your duo chat. Please include reasons when tagging your nominees.​

Thank you for your votes in the HOH Comp.

It's the first week and somebody needs to be nominated.
It's weird to nominate 4 people as Hoh duo and to know that 2 people will go home but that's just the twist we are playing with right now.

The first nominated duo is: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK and @TylersKai

You are the duo we did talk the least to yet and so we nominated you.

The second nominated Duo is: @cameroonn and Jalemi.

We didn't have much contact yet and as far as we can see you are playing a really good game so far.

I hope you understand the decision and good luck for the POV comp.

Week One - Sceptre of Safety Competition

Greetings, deemed. And congratulations Senkun and Ryze! The time has come for the first Sceptre of Safety competition to start. This time however, I will be in charge and will run the future SoS competitions throughout this adventure! How exciting!

@Senkun & @RyZe , you have nominated @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK & @TylersKai And @cameroonn & Jalemi for banishing. The ToRs and the two nominated duos will compete in this competition.

To become ruler is no easy feat and you will need to be quick on your feet if you want even a chance at becoming King, and what better way to prove your skills than some good old platforming? One of the Kings favorites in fact! Your SoS competition for this week and the very first one of your journey will be:
Jump Bottle!

Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your Thought Tents.

This competition will end in 48 hours, or on October 9th at 4pm EST. However if everyone LOCKS their score, the competition will end sooner.

Good luck, deemed. Me and the King will eagerly await your scores.

Last edited:
Week One - Sceptre of Safety - Results

Hello, my Deemed! Well, now that your competition is over, let’s look at the results! Drumroll please!

In third and second place...

3rd - Nick & Tyler - average 57
2nd - Jalemi & Cameron - average 61.5

Which means, that with an average score of 99...
...Congratulations @Senkun & @RyZe, you have won the Sceptre of Safety!

Congratulations! you have won the Sceptre of Safety, which means you can now either save one of the two duos on the block, or discard it. If you save one of the duos, please name your replacement tag at the same time.

You have 24 hours, or until October 10th at 4pm EST to post your decision publicly in this thread. Only one of you needs to post it, but you must come to a decision together in your duo chat.​

Week One - The Banishing

@TylersKai & @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK , @cameroonn & @JalemiNa, you are the final wanted duos facing banishment this week. Soon your fellow deemed will be voting to banish one of your duos. Once the votes are cast, they will be revealed and you will both have to leave the woods immediately. @Senkun & @RyZe, as this week's ToR duo, you will only vote in the event of a tie. The two wanted duos will also not be voting. See you all soon!

As soon as you are ready, please cast your collective vote to banish in your duo chat, and tag the hosts so that we see it. There are 5 votes this week, so it takes 3 votes to banish.

You have 23 hours, or until October 10th at 4pm EST to cast your votes.

Week One - The Banishing - Results

My Deemed, welcome to your first of many banishings in this game. In just a few moments, I will reveal the votes, and one of either Jalemi & cameron or Tyler & Nick will be leaving us immediately. The banished duo will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, and then they will be removed from the woods.

Now without further ado, by a vote of 3-2, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK & @TylersKai...

you are safe. Which means that @cameroonn & @JalemiNa, I'm sorry but you have been banished from the Shadowed Forest.

Thanks to both of you for playing!

My Deemed, congratulations! you have survived the first banishment. Be on the lookout for your next Taste of Ruling competition, which will be coming very soon...

Week Two - Taste of Ruling Competition

Hello, my Deemed! Please all gather in the fire circle to find out what competition you will be playing today!

The king pauses and waits for everyone to come in.

As a ruler, many struggles and obstacles may be thrust upon you. If you wish to become Westeria’s next ruler, you need to know how to maneuver through these various obstacles. Thus, this is exactly what this competition will be testing you on. Your first competition this week is called Cubefield, in which you must respond quickly to obstacles and move out of their way, adapting as you go. The duo with the highest average score submitted by deadline will become this week's ToR duo, securing themselves safety and the power to tag 2 of the other duos for banishment!

We are always open to discussion about deadlines when it comes to competitions. Any changes in the length of competitions will be based off of a consensus from everyone and what everyone finds fair.

As outgoing ToR duo, @RyZe & @Senkun can not compete. Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your diary rooms.

This competition will end in 48 hours, or on October 12th at 4pm EST. However if everyone LOCKS their score before that time, the competition will end sooner.

Good luck, my Deemed!

Week Two - Taste of Ruling - Results

In third and second place...
3rd - Vom & Legend - average 161070
2nd - Sena & Mars - average 256387.5

Which means, that with an average score of 386757.5...
...Congratulations @Scorpi0n and @mcgrayson, you are this week's Taste of Ruling winners!

Congratulations! you are the ToR duo of this week, and with that power comes great responsibility. You are safe this week, but with that you must tag two of the other duos, who will then be at risk of being banished. Make your decisions wisely…

Now unfortunately, a few people did not submit for this competition and thus have received a penalty. @TylersKai, @Toon Central, @carlos_arivera, @Legendary, @Dunk, none of you submitted for this competition, and thus you are receiving a 10% reduction in your personal score for the next competition you play in. Please try to submit in the future!

You have 24 hours, or until October 13th at 4pm EST to post your decision publicly in this thread. Only one of you needs to post it, but you must come to a decision together in your duo chat.​

Week Two - Sceptre of Safety Competition

Greetings, deemed. And congratulations Scorp and Grayson! The time has come for this weeks Sceptre of Safety competition to start.

@Scorpi0n & @mcgrayson , you have nominated @Vom & @Legendary And @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK & @TylersKai for banishing. The ToRs and the two nominated duos will compete in this competition.

Being a king is very hard work, and you will need skill on many levels in order to rule the land with glory. This game will test both your patience and overall gameskill, which is why it's a perfect game for this week. Your SoS competition for this week and the second one of your journey will be:

Park Soccer

Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your Thought Tents.

This competition will end in 48 hours, or on October 15th at 4pm EST. However if everyone LOCKS their score, the competition will end sooner.

Good luck, deemed. We are looking forward to seeing your results!

Last edited:
Week Two - Sceptre of Safety - Results

Good evening deemed! Well take a look at that! Competition is already over which means that it's time to reveal the two winners, but before then, Tyler has decided to walk from the forest and is thereby eliminated from the game leaving Nick alone, we haven’t been able to find him due to the size of the forest, but rest easy, if we find him we will be sure to turn him into a square. More information regarding that will be announced in the next update. enough said, let's get to it!

In third and second place we have...
3rd - @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK & @TylersKai - average 9.5
2nd - @Vom & @Legendary - average 15

Which means, with an average score of 75...
...Congratulations @Scorpi0n & @mcgrayson , you are this weeks winners!

Congratulations you two! As the winners of the SoS competition you have to publicly make a decision on how you will use your SoS power. You can either save one of the two duos or keep them the same. If you save one of the duos, please name your replacement at the same time.

Unfortunately, @Legendary did not submit for this competition, and thus will be receiving his second competition penalty. Make sure to submit in the future!

You have 24 hours, or until October 16th at 4pm EST to make your decision.

Good luck, deemed!

Last edited:
Week Two - The Banishing

Well, we seem to be in a bit of a predicament here, as one of our Deemed has attempted to run away. Rest assured, as Alistair said we will find them soon enough. Since there is only three of you now up for banishment, we're going to do something a little different. I'm going to make an early announcement, do with it what you will...

After this banishment, duos will be disbanded and you will be playing for yourselves.

Now, what does that mean for this banishment? You will still be voting as duos, however you will only be voting for one of the three wanted to be banished. As a duo, you will submit your vote in your duo chat, stating which of @Vom, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, or @Legendary you would like to be evicted. Make sense? Good! If you have any questions, both Alistair and I are here to answer them!

As soon as you are ready, please cast your collective vote to banish in your duo chat, and tag the hosts so that we see it. There are 4 votes this week, so it takes 3 votes to banish, or 2 to tie. The three Wanted will not be voting, and the ToR duo will only vote in the event of a tie.

You have 26 hours, or until October 17th at 4pm EST to cast your votes.​

Week Two - The Banishing - Results

My Deemed, welcome to another of many banishings in this game. In just a few moments, I will reveal the votes, and one of either Nick, Vom, or Legend will be leaving us immediately. The banished Deemed will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, and then they will be removed from the woods.

Now without further ado, the first person safe, with 0 votes is...
@Vom! Congratulations, you will not be leaving us this week.
[/spoiler}

Now only two of you remain. One of @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK or @Legendary will be leaving us. By a vote of 3-1, Legend...
You have been banished from the Shadowed Forest. Sorry to see you go, and thanks for playing!

Thanks you for playing!

My Deemed, congratulations! you have survived another banishment. Be on the lookout for your next Taste of Ruling competition, and maybe... something else? Very soon...

Week Three - The Cave

After the second of many banishment ceremonies, you trudge back into the clearing with the other 11 remaining deemed. Arriving, you head towards your favorite seat around the fire, but you notice something feels different. At first, you can't quite put your finger on it. Is the clearing smaller? After another look around you realize that yes, it is smaller, but because there is something in the clearing that wasn't there before. Directly across from where you are sitting is a large rock. Not just any rock, because you also notice an opening leading into it. It's a cave. Right as you're about to point it out to the other deemed, the King's voice booms around you.

Congratulations on surviving another Banishment, everyone! Now, as I promised, duo partners are now disbanded, meaning that you will be competing, nominating, and being banished on your own from now on. No one else to worry about. But honestly, what fun is that without a little extra spice? Not much! That's why, as you may have noticed, there is now a Cave in your clearing. This is no normal Cave, for inside of it lies a few magical items which I have gathered throughout the years, and can be very useful to you in the game.

Each week, one of you will be sent into the Cave (determined by the audience members) where you will have to choose one of these items to grant to another deemed. Upon entering the cave, you will find the items laid out in front of you. You will only know the names of these items, but not what they do. You must then choose one other player of your choice to give one of the items of your choice to. Only after you make your choice and the receiver have obtained it will you discover what the item does. You can only enter the Cave once, so once the audience has voted you in there one week you will not be able to go in again.

Make sense everyone? Good! That's a lot of information, I know. Soon one of you will be entering there. For now however, who's ready for your next competition?

--------------------------------------------------------

Week Three - Taste of Ruling Competition

Your competition this week requires you to... answer a few questions about your fellow deemed. Now that you have had a few weeks to get to know them, how do you truly feel about them? This competition is called Parroting, and here's how it works:

In parroting, your goal is not to answer each question correctly, but rather to answer in the majority. With each question, you will answer with the name of either yourself or another player currently in the game. Your goal is to simply guess how other people will also be answering each question, and answer that way. Of course, to make this work, you will not be allowed to discuss anything about the competition with anyone else in the game until after it is over. This is a very important rule. Please do not discuss your answers with anyone else in the game. Points in this game are determined by how many people parroted an answer. So if four different people answer a question the same way, they would each get four points. If eleven people answer a question the same way, they would each get eleven points, and so on. The player with the most points throughout each question will be the next ToR! Your questions are as follows:

1. Who in this game is the most dishonest?
2. Who is the most trustworthy?
3. Who is most likely to win this game?
4. Who thinks they're running the house, but isn't?
5. Who doesn't deserve to be here?
6. Who is the most gullible?
7. Who is going to go home next?
8. Who is the audience favorite?
9. Who is the most boring?
10. Who is most likely to be a final 2 goat?
11. Who is the most likely to play Big Brother IRL?
12. Who is the host's pet?

As outgoing ToR duo, @Scorpi0n & @mcgrayson can not compete. Everyone else will be submitting their own separate answers. Please submit your answers to the corresponding questions in your diary room. Also, remember to not discuss your answers with anyone else in the game.

This competition will end in 44 hours, or on October 19th at 4pm EST. However if everyone LOCKS their answers before that time, the competition will end sooner.

Good luck, my Deemed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back