'Darkness Ablaze' Store Promo Distributions, Copperajah Dynamax Crystal Codes at Gamestop!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Ooh I do love Copperajah! However I can almost guarantee I won't be able to get my hands on that promo stuff, although I'd really love one of those magnets!

Alexandraka

Aspiring Trainer
I like the Corvanknight promo, but I wonder what the point is of Copperajah? I feel like I'm missing something if they are offering a non-holo, no-stamp as a 'promo'. Maybe it was a printing error and they wanted to get rid of it? x)

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, but that's not the Copperajah from Darkness Ablaze - it's a non-holo reprint of the one from Sword & Shield

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Corviknight stamped promo, cool. Non-holo "promo"; quit screwing around and get the good promo. GS used to get the stamped promos, I don't understand what happened. Next they'll just be giving you a post-it some one wrote "Pokemon" on.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
ive pretty much said fudge it, to store promos. GS has been saying they cant do promos, ever since Corona started...
also, didnt Pokemon Pass die, before Pokemon Home started? I had codes, and eventually they deleted them, and the app doesnt load...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
There's something weirdly charming about that simple friendly little Thank You stamp being right below this terrifying monster wreaking havoc on the Pokemon world.