'Zacian V League Battle Deck' Revealed!

This is insanely awesome. I know everyone is clamoring to get ADP banned at the moment, but having an affordable way to get your hands on a tier 1 deck is amazing for people just starting out. Really awesome to see this. I'm interested to see what the rest of the list has in store.

:O
Well that was unexpected. Wow! I’m really happy about these new products making it easier to play competitively.

I knew this was coming when they released the boxed Eternatus V AND Eternatus VMAX, both in one box!

I guess that when one middle-of-the-road approach sells, they take it one step further after... :)

This is a good thing and a bad thing, more people will have access to a broken deck, and more people will have access to a broken deck.

yes i can play my favorite deck for a reasonable price now... i just wanna know what else is in the deck

Last edited:
Good on them for continuing to print out ways to obtain some of these meta Ultra Rares. While this isn't going to get you everything in an ADP/Zacian deck it's still going to help people out. They should definitely do more products like this just to encourage people to get into the game.

Well this is certainly going to be a mixed bag of things. On the one hand it’ll be great to see these cards becoming more affordable but on the other hand now it’s going to be everywhere despite the format being different then when ADP/Zacian was BDIF.

Also, I fully expect the TCGO to become littered with people just running this deck as-is with no knowledge on how the deck works at all.

Ohh i will be able to play a fairy deck or fire deck or fire box mew3 and obliterate!

'The 1 thing they definitely won't do is V and gx's in the same product so there's no way there will be a tag team all star subset with gold cards in champions path'

Thats what everyone said. And then they announce this, hmmm I wonder does that mean our subset wish could come true?

'The 1 thing they definitely won't do is V and gx's in the same product so there's no way there will be a tag team all star subset with gold cards in champions path'

Thats what everyone said. And then they announce this, hmmm I wonder does that mean our subset wish could come true?
Personally it think that they will release them in like their own special tins/boxes

I wonder if people clamoring for ADP to receive the hammer have any data to back up their claims... (and no, I don't play ADP, don't even play standard, so it's not me having personal investment in the card/deck, I just think people have to talk more seriously about this type of stuff instead of just going with the bandwagon and not having any actual good arguments to support their claims)

As centralizing and as powerful as ADP is and how that affects the game's health as a whole, don't let this get in the way of the fact that for people wanting to get into playing the game, this is a pretty damn solid product, probably the best of these Battle Decks which have always been pretty solid anyways. The Pokemon lineup aside, the Trainers are what I find to be really nice. 4 Marnie, 4 Professor's Research and 2 Boss's Orders (especially this) in one package is really nice. Plus Quick Ball and all that.

I love seeing stuff like this that actually makes those staple Trainers relatively easy to get started on in one big package. I've said it before, but I think it's a very good idea to make products that do this simply because it's getting people a jumpstart into the game, which can promote a healthy playerbase.

And even though we're in a situation where we can't play as many IRL matches, remote play still exists and you're getting all these resources on PTCGO as well. If I find one of these I'm picking it up-I could use those trainers if I want to get into the game, and I don't own either Zacian or ADP for the collection yet.

Last edited:
Majority of the deck is readily available already, save the window cards and a few in the deck. Kind of unimpressed.

Back