'Kanto Powers Collections' Featuring 'Evolutions' in October!

I don't know. If you're gonna reprint Evolutions for the nostalgia factor, including the -EX that have no Base Set counterparts, nor look like any WOTC-era cards, seems like a weird way to execute on that.

Evolution packs are actually going up in price right now, even with how overprinted they were. People - regular collectors that don't even play the game - love opening these things. Charizard keeps it forever relevant, price-wise.

Yeah, I wish they made a new nostalgia set, but while Evolutions made sense at the time, the meta right now would increase the trashiness of such set tenfold.

At least the boxes themselves don't feature zard. I'm honestly getting tired of him being shoved in my face so it's nice to see pidgeot and slowbro

It's absurd that they are still printing Evolutions packs, that would be like if they were still printing Skyridge packs when I started out

I mean, if it gets stock out of their warehouses, go for it, lol. It'll be really funny if they make this like...40-50 dollars though. Might be one of the worst potential returns on any single product yet (even though basically every product the TCG does has awful returns 99% of the time), unless you manage to get a Zard.
I've been cracking Evolutions so long now, I've got a couple of pages of the Charizards in my trade binder. I didn't think they were worth anything until just recently.

I've been cracking Evolutions so long now, I've got a couple of pages of the Charizards in my trade binder. I didn't think they were worth anything until just recently.
They were kinda steady until recently, I think 10-15 dollars at most? Now they're selling for a bit higher than they had, a lot of cards had an uptick in price lately (Possibly due to the pandemic causing a heightened interest in the TCG for a lot of people creating higher demand from what I've heard but I'm not an expert). Kinda regret not hunting one and the reverse a while back, I'm a Zard collector and I even own both Base/Base 2 Zards but I kept putting off getting the EVO one.

They were kinda steady until recently, I think 10-15 dollars at most? Now they're selling for a bit higher than they had, a lot of cards had an uptick in price lately (Possibly due to the pandemic causing a heightened interest in the TCG for a lot of people creating higher demand from what I've heard but I'm not an expert). Kinda regret not hunting one and the reverse a while back, I'm a Zard collector and I even own both Base/Base 2 Zards but I kept putting off getting the EVO one.
Check your PM.

Back