Help Help Valuing Base Booster Box

pickupel

Aspiring Trainer
Hi All,

This is my first time positing on this forum. I'm looking for some advice valuing a Booster Box from 1999. It's unopened and sealed with the Wizard's of the Coast plastic wrap. It's been sitting in a closet since I was a kid. I haven't been actively involved in collecting cards for around fifteen years and so I have very little idea about what it's now worth.

If it helps, the serial number for the box is "WOC06034" and it contains thirty-six booster packs, with the serial number "WOC0633." The only comparable box I can find online is listed here: https://zazookids.com/products/poke...F1-CdNzd4VuVEJ-jDJGaAAIFsOhKlQsQaAlWtEALw_wcB. Without context, I have no idea if that listing is over valued or under valued.

Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm happy to provide additional details if needed.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Guzma4GAME

Aspiring Trainer
Wow my friend! You have stumbled across a fortune. If the bosster box you are talking about is 1st edition and not shadowless, the bosster box would probably be any where from 10,000 to 11,000$
Also if you ever need to find how much a card costs you should use tcgplayer. They have prices from hundreds of different sellers. You can buy and sell cards on there.