2020 Holiday Set Confirmed, Includes Missing Sun & Moon Cards!

If you preorder these way before it releases, there's no reason why no one should be able to get their hands on these. With that said, I will be getting cases of the ETB.

All the 10 gym leaders, ETB is for Leon, Dubwool-V is for Hop, Hatterene-V is for Bede and Marnie Special Collection.

That Machamp looks like it'll be a very nice meme deck to play in standard

if there were standard machops and machokes

Any idea how much these will cost? I mean, the etb probably costs $50 and the v boxes probably like $30, but what about the pin collections?

Any idea how much these will cost? I mean, the etb probably costs $50 and the v boxes probably like $30, but what about the pin collections?

If you live near a hobby store and they're cool with you, and pay cash, they won't charge you tax and will sell it to you a bit cheaper. If Black Friday is available at Target etc, these could go real cheap. Literally check out the flyer for Target Black Friday 2019 and you'll see that Hidden Fates tins were selling for $10. I was able to preorder 2 cases of Darkness Ablaze with my local hobby store for $520 each no tax. Luckily I didn't do 10 cases due to the rumor of RR Zard not being in it.

Still, Holiday 2020 Champion's Road will make any seller quick $$$

Can't wait to not buy these!

Unless there's something really good in this set (VMAX Chari or something else cool) I see nothing here but a cashgrab.

Seems really disappointing that they're just going to let all those full arts from Tag All Stars rot in Japan.

Seems really disappointing that they're just going to let all those full arts from Tag All Stars rot in Japan.
Actually just bought a second box of SM12a yesterday because the writing seemed to be on the wall about the fate of those FAs.

Actually just bought a second box of SM12a yesterday because the writing seemed to be on the wall about the fate of those FAs.

That's smart thinking. If those Gold Full Arts are left exclusive for Japan, SM12a will definitely skyrocket. Gotta get me some as well.

As far as tag team Allstars sr getting English,
Past holiday sets
Hidden fates 68 in set, 95 sr
Dragon m. Had 70 8 sr
Shiny legends had 73 and 5 sr
Generation had 83 and 32 sr

Normally in price release they don't mention sr.
They say 3 vmax, I'm pretty sure that excludes the sr vmax. Pretty easy to tell which vmax we getting.

But that doesn't mean sr zardmax not in set. I'm pretty sure its in set either as promo or in packs.
There the big box collection that we dont know what's inside yet. Could it be all the tag team sr or they in packs? Or a mix. Or will they wait til sun and moon is fully out next year and do them in that holiday set

I absolutely hate how badly I want to collect all the badge pins. Guess I'll wait for eBay or something....

I want that Etb, definitely. Also might pick up the marnie collection for another Morpeko V as I need some for my backup Morpeko deck.

I narrowed down all the v cards , only 2 left both can't be in set, galarian Cursola and grapploct v.

1. Gardy v fa. ₩ max
2. Dredgnaw v fa. ₩ max
3. Galarian Cursola V fa ?
4. Amphardos v Nov
5. Zarude v Nov
6. Alcremie v fa. ₩ max
7. Steelex v ₩
8. Greedent v Nov
9. Venusaur v. ₩
10. Incineroar V. ₩
11. Wailord v. ₩
12. Lucario v. ₩
13. Duraludon v ₩
14. Grapploct v. Fa. ??
15. Eldegoss v. ₩
16. Colossal v nov
17. Togakiss v nov max

"Since the set features the Galar Gym Leaders, it makes sense why the rainbow rares of Kabu and Piers were removed from Darkness Ablaze. They will likely be secret rares in this set."

They're gonna be the promos for the premium/super premium collections. ;)

Oooh, those pin collections look nice and they even referenced the version exclusives by making them a two-fer! I'll definitely be buying those when they come out!

The ETB is going to be a pain to get but hopefully not as bad as Hidden Fates' was. I can only hope that the RR Charizard VMAX isn't included in the set, if it is then this set's going to be a struggle to find.
I think that ETB will actually be worse because guaranteed Full art Charizard. But at least the scalpers should probably stay focused on that product, not the whole set like HF.

Back