Help PTCGO trading help

Five_B_Hive

Aspiring Trainer
Hello! New user here (fresh from the world of Yu-Gi-Oh!). I'm having a hard time figuring out appropriate trade values on PTCGO. For example, if I want a single copy of Electropower, how do I determine an equivalent value in terms of packs from different sets? Or, does one simply post what they think would be fair and hope for the best? I've only see LittleDarkFury's video on this on YouTube, but it doesn't seem to address this question. Any advice would be helpful. Have a great day everyone! :)

https://www.ptcgoguide.com used to be a good site to check prices, but it hasn't been updated in two months. It's still helpful for determining some of the older pack values but isn't updated to include the new Rebel Clash stuff. Last time I checked, I think Rebel Clash was sitting somewhere around 1.5 (someone else correct me if I'm wrong). To find values I usually check public trades and find the lowest I can pay to get what I'm looking for (just add a filter for "I Am Getting" and uncheck "Acceptable Trades Only" to see all offers). Then I'll usually make a trade for that card but give slightly less. For example, last week I saw that people were wanting 7 RCL for their Dedenne-GX, so I made a trade offering 6 RCL for a Dedenne-GX. Also, you can always try your luck in the Trading Post chat- if you ask for the value of something, someone might be able to answer.

https://www.ptcgoguide.com used to be a good site to check prices, but it hasn't been updated in two months. It's still helpful for determining some of the older pack values but isn't updated to include the new Rebel Clash stuff. Last time I checked, I think Rebel Clash was sitting somewhere around 1.5 (someone else correct me if I'm wrong). To find values I usually check public trades and find the lowest I can pay to get what I'm looking for (just add a filter for "I Am Getting" and uncheck "Acceptable Trades Only" to see all offers). Then I'll usually make a trade for that card but give slightly less. For example, last week I saw that people were wanting 7 RCL for their Dedenne-GX, so I made a trade offering 6 RCL for a Dedenne-GX. Also, you can always try your luck in the Trading Post chat- if you ask for the value of something, someone might be able to answer.
Thanks! That is very helpful!

Back