Finished Mafia LXI: Forest Fire: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, here I am! Glad to see D1’s gotten rolling, but also glad I haven’t missed too much, hehe.

*Looks at player list*

:eyes: :eyes:
##WELCOMEBACK: MegaPod

Hai Guys :D

Hi hi, good to be back for another game, jade!

First

I don't expect yall to like hyperpost but i would like a solid amount of content from each player every in game day. We only have 9 players and we can only really mess up 3 times with our murderization in a worst case scenario. The last thing we need in a 9p is dead weight.

Second

Under nearly no circumstances should the firefighter claim or out in any way. the only acceptable time to claim is if you are firefighter and are at -1 to murderzation.
Third

[insert spiel about pr cover here]

Fourth
The Emperor Protects
I like the first two points. What’s number four mean though?

I have no definitive read on Amici rn. Epherma’s sureness that Amici is town is something to keep an eye on at least, although it’s possible I’m missing something subtle since I don’t play here as much as they do. We’ll see.

also, ##MOCK: bbninjas for missing NP’s note about no majority this phase, lel

oh hi! I don't think I've ever played with you, or even interacted with you!

any initial impressions of anyone?

hm

updated rainbow:
amici
lily
jade
bb – this is my null area i guess, gth bb is town (since we only have 2 scum lol)
mega
cel
vom

oh hi! I don't think I've ever played with you, or even interacted with you!

any initial impressions of anyone?

Hello there, Eph! I also think this might be our first game together.

a lot of neutral reads mostly, though I like Vom’s responses so far. Amici has made some good points too I think, though nothing that nails down alignment yet (but that’s D1 for ya). I suppose the chaotic thing is just something you do, so I can look past that, though I’m not sure what makes you think Celever sounds stilted. No amazing contributions yet maybe, but I don’t quite see a stilted tone. Then again I’m not around y’all as much as you are each other.

okay, just realized:

to correct some impressions on my read of amici:
as of today, I strongly believe she is town – after all, if you're not confident in your reads they're worth nothing.
Over the few posts everyone has had, amici's stood out to me most as towny.
This does not mean i'm never reconsidering it. But amici is my highest townread, and I am going to use that.

Ah, here I am! Glad to see D1’s gotten rolling, but also glad I haven’t missed too much, hehe.

Hi hi, good to be back for another game, jade!

I like the first two points. What’s number four mean though?

I have no definitive read on Amici rn. Epherma’s sureness that Amici is town is something to keep an eye on at least, although it’s possible I’m missing something subtle since I don’t play here as much as they do. We’ll see.

also, ##MOCK: bbninjas for missing NP’s note about no majority this phase, lel
It’s a shitty 40k reference dw

lol didnt expect this much conversation

probably seem kinda dumb asking this but what's the diff between plurality and normal voting?

Vom Celever and bbninjas give a similar vibe in their posting of more careful posting and they all seem to be putting their eye on ephemera. Possibility that ephemera is scum with one of them is low.

Amici and ephemera- protecting amici so early on means possibility for both scum is low.

@Jadethepokemontrainer what do you think about ephemera so far?

@bbninjas - can you understand why ephemera thinks Amici is town?

Also hi guys good to see the game is so active :)

probably seem kinda dumb asking this but what's the diff between plurality and normal voting?

in normal voting once we get majority the day ends. This day only- reaching majority doesn’t end the day. Meaning we can vote freely without paying attention to whether we eliminate too early or not.

Hello there, Eph! I also think this might be our first game together.

a lot of neutral reads mostly, though I like Vom’s responses so far. Amici has made some good points too I think, though nothing that nails down alignment yet (but that’s D1 for ya). I suppose the chaotic thing is just something you do, so I can look past that, though I’m not sure what makes you think Celever sounds stilted. No amazing contributions yet maybe, but I don’t quite see a stilted tone. Then again I’m not around y’all as much as you are each other.

yeah (not too hard never to have played together, i only started last year and have only played 6 games before this)

the chaotic thing is something i was trying to emulate from a player in champs – part zone, part radishes (although much more zone). i've seen in like the 5 pages where that got me lol. I still plan on being a lil chaotic, but I'll tone it down a little.

re: stilted tone of cel – it's mostly gut, ngl. There's not much to work with so far, but for the most part i felt like cel's posts about RVS and how the game typically works are strange, not usually what you'd see.

wait, hang on.
not w/w interactions are really easy to see and fake as scum, and it could be IIOA or something...

that's tinfoil though. gth scattered town.

let me help you get involved a bit if you want if course- my first post has one mistake. Can you spot it?

@Amici who do you townread right now?

Same question for scattered.
Honestly anyone who wants to answer this question can, but asking amici and scattered in particular for obvious reasons.

let me help you get involved a bit if you want if course- my first post has one mistake. Can you spot it?

ok actually no lol. I thought I got something wrong but turned out it’s not. So instead I’ll just ask you who is the player you think is the most unlikely to be scum with someone else? @Fiery_Lugia

Very skeptical of Eph’s townread on Amici after reading back.

Ephe town
never revaluating
which pocket you want me in?
also amici even more locktown (stop pocketing me dammit)

Amici townreads Eph and bang, Eph townreads right back. Coincidence? I think not. Scum always want to return the favour (I.e. townread people who townread them) because that gets that player on their good side. Scum want to make friends ASAP - more friends, more likely you’ll survive the day 1 lynch. Eph’s reasons for a townread could be applied to anyone here (tone? is sensible? the right amount of s***posting? No one has been not sensible and tone is vague and non-descript, anyone could have a “good” tone). Eph would’ve townread the first person to townread them - and Amici was just the lucky one who did it first.

Or at least so it seems. @Eph It doesn’t look like you’re trying to find scum, it looks like you’re just trying to make friends

Or at least so it seems. @Eph It doesn’t look like you’re trying to find scum, it looks like you’re just trying to make friends

Can I not do both?

Anyhow moreso than finding scum, I'm trying to find town. That's much more important D1 imo.

I'm also trying to spark chaos and discussion – the more chaos we have, the more scum scramble to fit in somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back