• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Togekiss VMAX

momand

Aspiring Trainer
4x Togekiss V
Togekiss V – Colorless – HP200
Basic Pokemon

[C] White Wind: 20+ damage. If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is an Evolved Pokemon, this attack does 70 more damage.

[C][C][C] Speed Wing: 130 damage.

When your Pokemon V is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1
3x Togekiss VMAX
Togekiss VMAX – Colorless – HP310
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] MAX Glide: 120 damage. You may search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

When your Pokemon VMAX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 0
1x Oranguru SSH
1x Mewtwo UNB
1x Giratina UNM
1x Galarian Zigzagoon SSH
1x Mimikyu DAA
Mimikyu – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Heal Stop
Your opponent’s Benched Pokemon can’t be healed.

[P][C] Claw Slash: 30 damage.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 1
1x Dedenne GX
1x Tapu Koko Prism Star
1x Marshadow UNB

4x Marnie
3x Professor's Research
2x Team Yell Grunt
1x Boss's Orders
1x Mallow & Lana

4x Quick Ball
4x Scoop Up Net
4x Crushing Hammer
3x Pokemon Communication
3x Switch
2x Reset Stamp
2x Energy Spinner
1x Tool Scrapper
1x Big Charm

4x Powerful Colorless Energy
Powerful [C] Energy – Special Energy

As long as this card is attached to a Pokemon, it provides [C] Energy.

The attacks of the [C] Pokemon this card is attached to do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.
4x Lightning Energy
2x Capture Energy

Strategy: Control while doing damage. Deny opponent's energy using Crushing Hammer, Giratina UNM and Team Yell Grunt to slow them down (especially Eternatus, Dragapult, ADP, etc), disrupt using Marnie, and search out 2 cards every turn while hitting for 120+ every turn.

Card choices:
4-3 Togekiss VMAX: Generic line for VMAX decks at this point. 3-3 or 4-4 is fine but I like 4-3.
1 Oranguru SSH: Good if you're dead drawing and it combos well with Mewtwo UNM
1 Mewtwo UNM: Provides excellent utility, especially with Scoop Up Net.
1 Giratina UNM: Extra energy denial
1 Galarian Zigzagoon: Additional damage, helps with getting numbers
1 Mimikyu DAA: Stops Mallow & Lana from negating any damage you did with Togekiss VMAX
1 Dedenne GX: Draws you cards lol
1 Tapu Koko Prism Star: Considering how Togekiss VMAX only needs 2 colorless to attack, attaching a Powerful Colorless Energy and then using Dance of the Ancients means you have one Togekiss set up plus half of another Togekiss set up.
1 Marshadow UNB: Because I don't run any stadiums (for right now), the deck needs a counter to Black Market and Wondrous Labyrinth which will for sure be big following rotation.

Note: This deck was theorycrafted. I haven't done any testing yet but as I do I will update the thread. I'm very excited for this deck and I think it'll be pretty powerful going into our Nov-Feb meta.

Last edited:
What about playing Jirachi amazing rare and more disruption? Then you could take out unneeded stuff like oranguru, energy spinner, and capture energy.
Also you would get more use out of your switch cards

What about playing Jirachi amazing rare and more disruption? Then you could take out unneeded stuff like oranguru, energy spinner, and capture energy.
Also you would get more use out of your switch cards
Don’t really see a reason to play Jirachi amazing rare tbh
Oranguru is mostly here for resource preservation when you Research + a free card every turn, Energy Spinner is to help get set up, Capture Energy grabs Koko prism and counts toward the attack cost.
I don’t know what other disruption I would add (there isn’t really anything in the format to use other than Power Plant but even then Crobat V is a solid alternative to Dedenne in those turns so there isn’t much point) but I do see dropping a Switch for 3rd Reset Stamp tho

Back